+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada

Bro the day u received back your file..then how they count TAT like 6 months countdown for PR starts after again sending the docs or they see when the first time they received the file..
In this case can you share your Timeline since ircc first time received your application
Unfortunately not, you start the process all over again on submission of your second pack. The current wait time for your AOR is anything from 4 to 6 weeks, wait time for medicals to be assessed is around 6 weeks from your meds being received at IRCC.

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Unfortunately not, you start the process all over again on submission of your second pack. The current wait time for your AOR is anything from 4 to 6 weeks, wait time for medicals to be assessed is around 6 weeks from your meds being received at IRCC.
I just submitted my cse.. hopefully I will get my parcel soon

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
What about fees and other documents do I need to pay the fees again...

nauham

Feb 4, 2019
I have Applied For PR to NB (AIPP) last years from Pakistan, Dates are as below mentioned .
Documents received :9th of August 2018
UCI and Medical Forms: 6th of September 2018
Medical Clearance: 15th of September 2018
Background check: initially it was in Process now it has been changed to Not applicable.
and My Complete Status is as below:
"
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
"
Could any one please tell me what is the current level of my application and how long it will take to more time . moreover what steps are involve in "Review of eligibility: " . and how can I find my Visa Office who is processing my application . Is it good to talk with my Visa office ??
Thanks in Advance.

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I have Applied For PR to NB (AIPP) last years from Pakistan, Dates are as below mentioned .
Documents received :9th of August 2018
UCI and Medical Forms: 6th of September 2018
Medical Clearance: 15th of September 2018
Background check: initially it was in Process now it has been changed to Not applicable.
and My Complete Status is as below:
"
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
"
Could any one please tell me what is the current level of my application and how long it will take to more time . moreover what steps are involve in "Review of eligibility: " . and how can I find my Visa Office who is processing my application . Is it good to talk with my Visa office ??
Thanks in Advance.
You are almost there insha'Allah soon you will have good news...once Background check are done it move back to NA
Better call CIC and try to speak to an agent

nauham

Feb 4, 2019
You are almost there insha'Allah soon you will have good news...once Background check are done it move back to NA
Better call CIC and try to speak to an agent
Thanks Arwaa dear prompt response , INSHA ALLAH . I was going trough one web site it mentioned that it is almost impossible to get connect in first attempt because lots of peoples are approaching it at the same time and after couple of minutes you get disconnected automatically. Is there any way around like web link or any other way .

Thanks again for you response.

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
is it possible that province does not send the endorsement receipt in some cases?
I did not receive a receipt for my endorsement application. I submitted the application for endorsement on September 5th and did not hear a thing until I received the endorsement letter on December 5th. In Nova Scotia.

Reactions: ManiS 1402

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Just wondering if they still are offering the approval interviews at either Halifax or Fredericton visa offices where you take your photos and passports and they issue your copr at the interview? I know they were last year. I’m on PEI so will be interesting to see where people were located who has this service offered.

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Thanks Arwaa dear prompt response , INSHA ALLAH . I was going trough one web site it mentioned that it is almost impossible to get connect in first attempt because lots of peoples are approaching it at the same time and after couple of minutes you get disconnected automatically. Is there any way around like web link or any other way .

Thanks again for you response.
Once you get and update plz share

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
What about fees and other documents do I need to pay the fees again...
Just wondering if they still are offering the approval interviews at either Halifax or Fredericton visa offices where you take your photos and passports and they issue your copr at the interview? I know they were last year. I’m on PEI so will be interesting to see where people were located who has this service offered.
Once I get my PR file back...do I need to pay the fees again or change the forms

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Yes sure , thanks Arwaa for such a meaningful information. Could you please share your timelines and how long it takes to get passport stamp after email.
File received 2 Nd Jan 2019
Then got email that they are sending back my file...reason I don't know