+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Lollys

Oct 7, 2018
@Lollys where will you be in NB? I am currently in Bathurst, NB. Congratulations on your PPR. When is your AOR?
Hi,
We are settling in Woodstock. Lovely town. Population about 5000. All you need and very friendly people.
AOR was September the 18th. Received passport request for copr Friday 25th January.

Raaakin

Jan 27, 2019
I sent my BBA ( 4 years) & MBA ( 1 year) transcript to CES and confirmed from DHL online tracking system that my docs received by CES on 3 December'2018.But still now my status showing initial review in progress. Do anyone have the idea that, how many weeks they need to complete the credentials?

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
I sent my BBA ( 4 years) & MBA ( 1 year) transcript to CES and confirmed from DHL online tracking system that my docs received by CES on 3 December'2018.But still now my status showing initial review in progress. Do anyone have the idea that, how many weeks they need to complete the credentials?
5 to 6 weeks in my and my wife's cases

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Thanks bro. Another query " if anything goes wrong, or CES needed further query , will CES email me?
Can't help you with that one. As long as your diploma is real and you provided its real copy and original copy of transcript along with translation, nothing can go wrong.

Raaakin

Jan 27, 2019
Can't help you with that one. As long as your diploma is real and you provided its real copy and original copy of transcript along with translation, nothing can go wrong.
Thanks bro.Its almost over 1 and half months, but still now status showing initial review in progress.Thats why I am little bit worried.

Gremani

Jan 28, 2019
Hi everyone, i am from United Kingdom, a Health Care Assistant NOC 3413, which fall under Category C and this make me to qualify for Atlantic immigration pilot program (AIPP) now i need a designated employer that can offer me a job, in other to start my application process.
Any good gestures/advice are all welcome as soon as possible.

Thanks.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi everyone, i am from United Kingdom, a Health Care Assistant NOC 3413, which fall under Category C and this make me to qualify for Atlantic immigration pilot program (AIPP) now i need a designated employer that can offer me a job, in other to start my application process.
Any good gestures/advice are all welcome as soon as possible.

Thanks.
You are in luck, they now publish the list of each province designated employers. Not sure if this is upto date, but if you google each province AIPP designated employers each province will give you a list. Good luck

https://www.canadavisa.com/atlantic-immigration-pilot-program-designated-employers.html

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Thanks, I will keep on trying, incase you have any info pls alerts me.
When I found my job the designated employer list wasn’t available. Myself and my wife went through the job bank and sent a carefully constructed email with my resume. Then when we exhausted that we turned to google, searching for companies within my field. I won’t lie it is very time consuming but it paid off for me as I received numerous job offers.
https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/findajob

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Are there other people still waiting for their endorsement from November? Has the process changed for endorsement application?

Reactions: maxim89