+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

NSConsult

Oct 13, 2018
Hello,

I'm also AIPP application. My case: I got job offer from designation employer, I will receive ECA next month and IELTS result next week. After that, what process should be done next step?

I read through all page, and some of you mention about TWP, so if I get TWP, can I move to Canada right away or Do i need to you to finish PR application?
Hi anhluongkim,
Next step is to get your job offer endorsed by Atlantic province where the job is. Both you and your prospect employer will need to involve in the endorsement application processes.
Once you get WP, you can come to Canada to start working. You can submit your PR application before or after coming to Canada.

Last edited:

NSConsult

Oct 13, 2018
Thanks but it says that all primary and elementary schools are designated automatically and so I believe there is no need for any designated letter. I approached one of the schools in Charlottetown nearby to my work place but they require an address to clarify if I come under their circle of schools. I asked my employer but he did not reply as probably me might be waiting for my visa to get before providing accommodation.
Since you don't have address in Canada yet, you will need to obtain the acceptance letter from school board of the municipality (not a specific school) where you will be working.

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Since you don't have address in Canada yet, you will need to obtain the acceptance letter from school board of the municipality where you will be working.
How can I obtain this? My application is already gone through will this be a problem? I have provided a current studying letter from the school she is studying. Also may I ask how long will they take to acknowledge that they received our application?

NSConsult

Oct 13, 2018
Dear friend
Warmest greetings to you.
I have a question in regards our situation so far.
I am planning to apply for the work permit under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP).
The question is what's type of visas for my wife and child accompanying me.
How long does it take to receive our visas from the day of submittion.
Thank you so much for your assistance. Your help will be highly appreciated. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Tim Nguyen
If you are qualified and apply for WP under AIPP, your wife can apply for Open WP or a TRV, and your kids should apply for study permits. The difference of OWP and TRV is with OWP, your wife can start working as soon as she lands in Canada, while with TRV, she can't work until you are granted PR. There is a fee need to be paid for OWP application though.
IRCC guidelines said that processing time for WP application under AIPP should be the same as application for WP extension (new or the same employer). And you can check processing time here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html. From your name, I assume that you are applying from Vietnam (correct me if I am wrong), and Vietnam visa office is kind of slow, so processing time longer than normal is expected.
Good luck!

NSConsult

Oct 13, 2018
How can I obtain this? My application is already gone through will this be a problem? I have provided a current studying letter from the school she is studying. Also may I ask how long will they take to acknowledge that they received our application?
When you said "I have provided a current studying letter from the school she is studying", you mean from school outside of Canada, or inside Canada? If you are inside Canada, and your child is attending school in Canada, there is no need to apply for study permit for him/her. But if (s)he is currently outside Canada, you need to apply for study permit, and an acceptance letter from school board is required. You can contact the school board of the region where your job offer is. Your employer support would be helpful.

ManiS 1402

Nov 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

Do we get any phone call from the province before issuing endorsement certificate?( i meant so ask any kind of interview).

Thanks

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi. Would anyone from Dubai knows which date should I put in IMM0008 under Question 13 Current country of residence? I arrived in Dubai on March 2012 with a tourist visa and was hired by a freezone company but stayed there for just 5 months and moved to my current employer from October 2012 til present. (As per instruction, it should be the "start date of your immigration status") my understanding is that I should put the start date of my work/residence visa from current employer? Thanks in advance!

chuchie

Dec 22, 2018
hello guys,
does anyone here has a timeline or waiting for aipp endorsement for Nova scotia?
i submitted my application on october 2018 but still didnt receive an email or confirmation if my application has been received by the government.
i asked my company for an update they told me it takes 4-6 months to get the endorsement.
if anyone has an experience or knowledge about this i would really appreciate if you could share it to me.
thank you:)

Reactions: viky16