+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Through job fair
Hi Dimensha. Congratulations..! Can you please tell me through which Job fair you have applied for.! I'm trying for jobs through AIPP, my NOC is 1212 & my spouse NOC is 2171. We are hardly trying for jobs from India. Can you please tell me how should we get connected with the employers for interviews?.

Dimensha

Mar 5, 2018
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-01-19
AOR Received.
20-02-2019
IELTS Request
10-02-2018
Hi Dimensha. Congratulations..! Can you please tell me through which Job fair you have applied for.! I'm trying for jobs through AIPP, my NOC is 1212 & my spouse NOC is 2171. We are hardly trying for jobs from India. Can you please tell me how should we get connected with the employers for interviews?.
Thanks,
Keep on checking on this link...
http://livinginnb.ca

krisanne

Aug 24, 2018
No, not yet. My pr still under processing. Received ADR for height and eye color and bio pages. on 26 October and since then no update at all.

Hope I receive an update soon

What is your AOR?
My AOR sept. 26.18.Same here hope i can receive an email or any update from them. Thank u

Miguelal

Nov 9, 2018
Patience is a virtue that’s all what I can say.... just to share my experience on an AIPP program....

It was almost whole year process but application took 4 months exactly...

I hope that this will help to the upcoming applicant and applicant’s who are under process...Just remember the we have different case profile..

I applied AIPP with the help of a representative...(inland application)
We contacted by phone and mail to start up...we begin the process by taking all basic requirement like ILETS,WES...
And settlement plan coordinator...before going to apply for provincial endorsement.

Jan.2018-ILETS
Got the result in two weeks
Complete the documents for provincial endorsement while WES is on process
Got approved provincial endorsement
Feb.16,2018
Due to some circumstancess happen I went home(PHI) and process my WP in VAC (MNL)
Submit application
May 2,2018 and get approved:
May 16,2018 (two weeks)

Returned to Canada on June 04,2018
Finalize PR document and submitted with 90 days from the time WP was given at POE
Submitted documents
July 25,2018
Recieved Document CIO in NS
July 27,2018
All the things have been followed according to the checklist with ILETS result,WES evaluation,PCC and landing payment thru online.

Make sure all of these should be included in your application not to create any delays.especially PCC make a upfront process.

October 09,2018 Medical Request
October 16,medical appointment
October 26,2018 Medical submitted

November 27,2018 got the approval of the application and CoPP letter is on hand.any time this day do the Landing Procedure and exiceted to be with my family soon...it was an early Christmas gift to me and my family...
Hope this would help to other applicant..remember we have different
Case profile.To God be the Glory!
Good luck...

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hello there. I would like to ask how long does it take to receive an AOR? My PR app was sent to IRCC NS on Nov 6 and was received and signed on Nov 7. I am an inland applicant - from New Brunswick. Thank you to those who can answer. Appreciate it very much.
CIC takes 3 weeks to maximum two months to send you back AOR, if more than that not received there is high probability that your application will be returned back due to incomplete.

Andrew1

Nov 27, 2018
Hello everyone.

I have some questions:

Write me please, it's possible to find a job offer as a lawyer or paralegal for Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program? If not, can I immigrate through the program, if I will have bachelor degree in civil law and necessary experience as lawyer or/and paralegal (I mean I will get work experience in legal fields) and get a job offer that will not be related to my degree and/or experience?

And I don't understand a little bit about requirements for work experience for the program. Here wrote, that I should have "One year in occupation related to job offer" https://www.canadavisa.com/atlantic-immigration-pilot-program.html#gs.QJ2f8Oo but here nothing wrote about it: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/eligibility-high-skilled.html#eligibility

Write me please answer here or here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/questions-about-immigration-through-atlantic-immigration-pilot-program-as-a-lawyer.597417/

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Lobason

Nov 6, 2018
CIC received my application on Feb 8 2018 (based on the status of tracking number)

AOR on Mar 1 2018
Medical request Mar 6 2018
Got Pre-Arrival Invitation letter online Mar 7 2018
Mid April 2018 status changed into You passed medical exam.
Then got a letter of invitation for interview on June 15.
Interview was today at IRCC OFFICE.
Hello. Am about applying for a WP outside Canada under AIPP. My NOC is 6315.
Please I need help on required documents.
  • have a job offer from a designated employer in an Atlantic Province
  • have a job offer that is full-time and not seasonal
  • have an offer of employment number (LMIA-exemption number) from your employer
  • have a Referral Letter issued by one of the Atlantic Provinces asking us to issue a work permit
  • commit to apply for permanent residence within 90 days of submitting your work permit application
  • Prove of funds
Is anything missing in this list? Am I required to show prove of previous work experience? What else is needed?

Thanks

Reactions: Reddy4knada

Lobason

Nov 6, 2018
Hello.
Am about applying for a WP outside Canada under AIPP. My NOC is 6315.
  • have a Referral Letter issued by one of the Atlantic Provinces asking us to issue a work permit
  • commit to apply for permanent residence within 90 days of submitting your work permit application
  • Prove of funds
Is anything missing on this list? Am I required to show prove of previous work experience? What else is needed?

Thanks

pride90

Apr 25, 2018
Hello.
Am about applying for a WP outside Canada under AIPP. My NOC is 6315.
  • Prove of funds
Is anything missing on this list? Am I required to show prove of previous work experience? What else is needed?

Thanks
That's all you need and your supporting docs