+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
OK is there anyone in the house who could answer this question, what visa should 6 Yr old child apply? Applicant got job offer applying for TWP. Visit/study permit. If visit should we show funds?

akimnesh

Apr 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know a compeny who offers sending CV to approved APIP employers They have direct contacts of many employers (more then 700) and they can submit CV to them all. This is a paid service and I am doubtful if it is worth the money or not. Any such exprience anyone?

Eilyan13

Nov 10, 2018
Helle again everyone, I was reading on the page of Canada something I didnt notice before, it says that to apply for the program you need to have experience in a job that you have worked in the past 3 years. Ok so I am worried because I have experience, but for personal reasons I had to stay home and have exactly 3 years of without working, dedicated myself to the house and kids but been teaching private lessons to other people, but I have no way to prove that. So will my application be rejected? Even if someone wants to hire me? Thanks again for all the help everyone.

Gustav

Oct 3, 2018
If anyone needs help in applying for AIPP, feel free to contact me. Thanks
Hi, Im refugee claimant living in Toronto, I dont have my hearing date yet (it could take years) I have a open work permit and I'd like to know If Im able to apply to AIPP, If yes how can I do to apply (have hearing beside or I have to withdraw)

ManiS 1402

Nov 22, 2018
Hi Guys, Can a employer apply for a settlement plan on behalf of candidate and submit with endorsement application?

anishanitta

Oct 27, 2018
Hi Guys, Can a employer apply for a settlement plan on behalf of candidate and submit with endorsement application?
Its employer who connects you with the settlement planner. You do the plan with them and sign and send it to employer so they submit it along with endorsement application.

Reactions: ManiS 1402

anishanitta

Oct 27, 2018
Helle again everyone, I was reading on the page of Canada something I didnt notice before, it says that to apply for the program you need to have experience in a job that you have worked in the past 3 years. Ok so I am worried because I have experience, but for personal reasons I had to stay home and have exactly 3 years of without working, dedicated myself to the house and kids but been teaching private lessons to other people, but I have no way to prove that. So will my application be rejected? Even if someone wants to hire me? Thanks again for all the help everyone.
As far as i know, the exp shou

krisanne

Aug 24, 2018
Same here medical passed and waiting, but outland. What is your background shows, we will send you a message when it starts OR in processing ?
Hi did you already received ur ppr? An outland also and My status is still in process and medical passed. Thank. U

Dimensha

Mar 5, 2018
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-01-19
AOR Received.
20-02-2019
IELTS Request
10-02-2018
Guys, i wanted to know how long does it take for employer to share offer of employment number.

I have been following up for 2.5 weeks and yet to receive any response from mine.

I believe we absolutely require it to apply for TWP.

Also, can we apply TWP & PR together simultaneously?

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hi did you already received ur ppr? An outland also and My status is still in process and medical passed. Thank. U
No, not yet. My pr still under processing. Received ADR for height and eye color and bio pages. on 26 October and since then no update at all.

Hope I receive an update soon

What is your AOR?

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Guys, i wanted to know how long does it take for employer to share offer of employment number.

I have been following up for 2.5 weeks and yet to receive any response from mine.

Mine took one day only. Check with them why the delay.

Dimensha

Mar 5, 2018
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-01-19
AOR Received.
20-02-2019
IELTS Request
10-02-2018
Mine took one day only. Check with them why the delay.
I sent them 4 emails - no reply and when i called - they informed me they will email me. :(

I am worried i don't want to end up seem as pestering type.

Anyways, lets see how it works out.

Dubai123

Nov 5, 2018

Hi Dimensha, i am also in same state, no reply from employer since almost 3 weeks. Did you get your endorsement? May I know your NOC?