+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

anishanitta

Oct 27, 2018
I received the endorsement application receipt email on friday. Now waiting for the approval :) I hope it won't take long.
Hi, i am a bit worried, i send my endorsement application and settlement plan to my employer end of October. But i dont know if my employer submitted my application to nb coz i didn't receive any kind of confirmation email from nb. What could be wrong? I wrote to employer asking if they actualy submitted the application but no reply.

anishanitta

Oct 27, 2018
I received the endorsement application receipt email on friday. Now waiting for the approval :) I hope it won't take long.
Hi, i am a bit worried, i send my endorsement application and settlement plan to my employer end of October. But i dont know if my employer submitted my application to nb coz i didn't receive any kind of confirmation email as you guys received. What could be wrong?

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Hi, i am a bit worried, i send my endorsement application and settlement plan to my employer end of October. But i dont know if my employer submitted my application to nb coz i didn't receive any kind of confirmation email as you guys received. What could be wrong?
Hi
I think this is normal you will recieve it soon as i applied on 10/10 and recieved application reciept on 6/11... but still waiting for decision for NB

anishanitta

Oct 27, 2018
Hi
I think this is normal you will recieve it soon as i applied on 10/10 and recieved application reciept on 6/11... but still waiting for decision for NB
Oh i see..Is the application receipt sent by the province? Anyways, you will receive it soon as the overall process time is 4-6 weeks.

Eilyan13

Nov 10, 2018
For getting the job you can apply to employers while you are busy with your IELTS and WES
Ok thanks will work on that. Do you know if someone is over there as a visitor can you also apply? Maybe will be easy to find employers while visiting PEI, but not sure if possible to do that. Will I have to come back again to my country?

pride90

Apr 25, 2018
Ok thanks will work on that. Do you know if someone is over there as a visitor can you also apply? Maybe will be easy to find employers while visiting PEI, but not sure if possible to do that. Will I have to come back again to my country?
When you get your employer while visiting, I would suggest that you make WP application from outside Canada

Reactions: Eilyan13

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Oh i see..Is the application receipt sent by the province? Anyways, you will receive it soon as the overall process time is 4-6 weeks.
Yes, it is....
And finger crossed....

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Can someone who have already landed on a TWP visa for AIPP share their experience at the port of entry? I'm just curious since it's a work permit and most people who shared their experiences here are PR. It maybe different? Does the immigration process take long also similar to first time PR landing?

Svetlana1987

Mar 6, 2018
Hello guys!
If there is Outland applicants? We received second AOR from local office. What does it mean? Our timeline:
8 August- file received
22 August- med passed
6 September- AOR Sydney office
7 September- biometrics fee request (paid the same day)
6 November- pre arrival letter
6 November- Eligibility passed
12 November file transferred to Warsaw
19 November- biometrics passed

SC89

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
I
For getting the job you can apply to employers while you are busy with your IELTS and WES
Hi do you know if the job offer has to be in same field of study or it could be any job offer?
My sister has done masters in Information technology from India. Does she need job offer for same or working In hotel job offer will also work ?
Thanks

Reactions: Eilyan13