+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

euphoria21

Apr 25, 2018
Hi po,

I am under mercan AIPP din po. Completed ko na po yung requirements and I got a text from them na naendorse na ko for tim hortons new brunswick last april 14. until now no feedback pa din kung kelan interview ko with employer. Ask ko lang po if ganu katagal kayo interviewhin once naendorse na kayo sa employer. kinakabahan ako kasi baka di ako napili ni employer. :(

Manmeet84

Oct 23, 2017
You have to wait the approval of endorsement to do PR, i haven’t requested any Police Clearance, because it can expire, better wait for invitation in my opinion
Ok thanks alot!
Is there any way we check our endorsement process? Like any number or something

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
Okh i might ask them!
Where did u contact them? can u provide me so i can contact them too
Not sure which province yours at, mine is at NB, google it and you’ll find it, but i believe they will just say they can’t provide you the timeline or processing time and there is no such thing, lol

Manmeet84

Oct 23, 2017
Not sure which province yours at, mine is at NB, google it and you’ll find it, but i believe they will just say they can’t provide you the timeline or processing time and there is no such thing, lol
Mine is NB too. Ok i will look at up and see if i can get any information.

What is your NOC?

Manmeet84

Oct 23, 2017
I am restaurant supervisor, what is yours?
Same Noc B(6311) supervisor!

Lets hope so to Get endorsement soon and then apply For PR!! I have all my documents ready , just left with Police Clearence!

Bdw after you get your PR under this AIPP do u have any obligations to stay here or you are free to move anywhere?