+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Received ECOPR today 1 year after AOR. Thank God everything came to an end. Can sleep peacefully now. I hope everyone here will receive good news soon. :)

Reactions: Sagar1113

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
I received an email from IRCC Halifax for submitting passports, photos, height and eye color details for COPR. I submitted 3 different packages for me and my dependents and they reached IRCC office on Feb 11, but I haven't heard back or received any further update yet. I am outland applicant.

How long does it generally take for COPR / passport stamping? Is there a way to contact IRCC to check the status?
Congratulations! My file is also in Halifax. Received ADR on 23rd November 2021 and I have submitted them, Employment records, POF, updated offer of employment form IMM5650 and PCC for my spouse.
They Have began to review the ADR since 18 January, 2022....
but no further updates

Gurjant12

Jun 5, 2021
Received ECOPR today 1 year after AOR. Thank God everything came to an end. Can sleep peacefully now. I hope everyone here will receive good news soon. :)
When did you get portal confirmation? Then when did they send back credentials. I got portal confirmation email on Wednesday but no reply from them yet.

hnajm

Oct 19, 2021
Hello guys,
I am new to this thread. I had a look at previous posts. From what i was able to understand that most of the pr applications that were processed belonged to inland applicants. From outland, i was able to see only one post that was filed in 2019 and recently got processed. But i could be wrong which is why I want to ask if anyone in this forum is an outland applicant that filed for pr in 2021 and received AOR? Can you please share your timeline?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
When did you get portal confirmation? Then when did they send back credentials. I got portal confirmation email on Wednesday but no reply from them yet.
received it on March 9 and March 11 Ecopr was ready for download. They said usually 3 days from portal email.

prsuzy

Feb 11, 2022
Finally got eCOPR! See below my information and timeline:

Inland AIGP without dependent, submitted online from NS, application was processed by Calgary.

Sep 24 2021 Endorsement application
Dec 16 2021 Endorsement received
Dec 21 2021 PR application submitted
Feb 21 2022 AOR & application linked to IRCC account, medical upfront, biometrics was done before when applying study permit
Feb 21 2022 medical passed
Mar 24 2022 Prearrival letter
Mar 24 2022 eCOPR

Best luck everyone! I hope all of you get quick approval!

Khalil2005

May 26, 2019
I have submitted my PR application (under AIPP) on 1st Feb, and currently waiting for AOR. I had received my confirmation of Endorsement on 3rd Dec. However, I did not mail them, it was done online. I have hired an agent/lawyer to take care of my paperwork and other process.
Hello , did you receive AOR ?