+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

RomanSky

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am filling the form IMM5501, there is a section there about Funds - Amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds you have, in Canadian dollars? Should we need to attached supporting documents? or it is an estimate only.

Thanks for any input.

Farzad84

Jan 4, 2020
Yes. I just sent a web form
Hi,
We sent our documents in Feb and got AOR in the mid of Nov. Can we do a medical exam before getting any requests? I've heard somewhere because of COVID-19 the medical exam has been waived. Is it true? Thank you for sharing the info.

Farzad84

Jan 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am filling the form IMM5501, there is a section there about Funds - Amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds you have, in Canadian dollars? Should we need to attached supporting documents? or it is an estimate only.

Thanks for any input.
We asked our bank to give us a receipt and attached it to the document, just in case!

Reactions: RomanSky

MiljanNB

Jan 15, 2020
Did anyone who got AOR in January 2020 have any update? COPR, ADR, MR??? My AOR second half of January, biometric done, and until now no update.
AIPP inland

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,
We sent our documents in Feb and got AOR in the mid of Nov. Can we do a medical exam before getting any requests? I've heard somewhere because of COVID-19 the medical exam has been waived. Is it true? Thank you for sharing the info.
Don’t go for medical without instructions letter.
I recieved medical letter 28 july and i have done next day and it was passed on 9 august. Medicals are mandatory as far as i know.

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I recieved medical letter 28 july and i have done next day and it was passed on 9 august. Medicals are mandatory as far as i know.
Why not? Why we can’t do medical unless we get the instruction letter? I’m always wondering if we can do that! The appointments for medical now is taking too long, its anywhere between 2-3 months..I’m thinking of booking an appointment and do it even if I did not received the letter.

Bluetooth886

May 11, 2020
Hi everyone. An agent is helping to do job matching for me. Employer letter has obtained and sign in may2020. Wondering do i get a number as a applicant number? Or only employer has an application.

Farzad84

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks, but as Johab Rodrigo said, nowadays it takes 2 or more than that. So we are wondering if we book an appointment sooner and do that. I think it would be better to call them.