+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Received AOR on November 20,2020

Outland AIPP pr application
Application received in Sydney- On March 9, 2020
Province - NOVA SCOTIA

I will be keep updating as the progress goes.

best of luck to us all
Congrats. Have you received your biometrics letter? Thanks

Reactions: RomanSky

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Where did that long-ass post disappear to? I was just about to quote and reply to it. The one advocating us to wait patiently and fret not because he or she has been in the country for close to ten years and he or she is okay with not getting his or her PR yet? If anything, his or her post or experience just shows us that anything can fail at any moment and we must not take things for granted and take the journey easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: doloress

Mukul11

Dec 4, 2020
Hi guys

Actually I just want to know that I want to apply PNP in nova scotia as a skilled worker and My all relatives are lived in Ontario and Did I write all relatives in my application . Is there any complications for processing PNP in Nova Scotia??

simplexxx

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Aipp endoresement 16 oct 2019
Pr file sent 24 dec
File Recieved sydney NS 27 dec
Aor biometrics 28 feb 2020
Biometrics done 3 march 2020
Medical request 27 july 2020
Medical done 28 july 2020
Medical passed 9 August 2020
Pre Arrival 08 october 2020
CoPR recieved 26 november 2020
Thanks for sharing.
May I ask was your police certificate expired?
Did they ask for a new one? Thank you!

Reactions: pb999

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My friend sent application in april but never recieved AOR.last week he got a XEP number and yesterday we were trying to link online by removing X from starting and it worked.we successfully linked the application online..

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
My friend sent application in april but never recieved AOR.last week he got a XEP number and yesterday we were trying to link online by removing X from starting and it worked.we successfully linked the application online..
That's great but what is the use to link the application if no response or further process movement in the application like biometric request and all. However, you need to wait till CIC confirms it officially right?

mouha2017

Mar 21, 2017
Sent mine on 1 April but didn’t get anything yet

SunSon

Dec 6, 2020
Just got MP.
AR 18th march
AOR 20th November
MP 4th December
Did my medical upfront
Inland,NB
I did my medical on Jan 7, even before I got my endorsement, sent everything in July, and just got my acc info for online setup on Friday, Dec 4, how did you attach your medical to the application? I photocopied the piece of paper given to my by the doc, made a small cover ltr to explain what it is and just added it to the package; I think that should be ok, and my medical should not be expired yet

Reactions: NCS

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I did my medical on Jan 7, even before I got my endorsement, sent everything in July, and just got my acc info for online setup on Friday, Dec 4, how did you attach your medical to the application? I photocopied the piece of paper given to my by the doc, made a small cover ltr to explain what it is and just added it to the package; I think that should be ok, and my medical should not be expired yet
Yes. I just sent a web form

Reactions: Farzad84