+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
I think it is still paper based. And would you mind sharing your time line and are you NS inland applicant? Which stream of AIPP?
Hi for your PR application, did you include two photos each for parents and siblings? I am single, never married and have no common law partner or children.. do I need to include photos of my parents and siblings?

Apr 24, 2020
Hi for your PR application, did you include two photos each for parents and siblings? I am single, never married and have no common law partner or children.. do I need to include photos of my parents and siblings?
No I didn't. Only when you are applying along with your family, you have to.

canind10

Jul 19, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm applying under AIPP Intermediate Skill inland from PEI
I have filled for the endorsement on April 2nd
Can anyone tell me how long is the normal processing time for Endorsement in PEI

Thank you

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
still no update, i think they are working with less people. let hope for the best.

still it says - background check is in progress.
No update on my application yet! I raised webform few weeks back , and was replied that decision has been made. I called them up twice after that. Was told, assessment has been over. I have heard that IRCC is going to start conducting interviews over phone in this crisis. Let's see when can we hear from them.

Srini1983

Jan 14, 2019
No update on my application yet! I raised webform few weeks back , and was replied that decision has been made. I called them up twice after that. Was told, assessment has been over. I have heard that IRCC is going to start conducting interviews over phone in this crisis. Let's see when can we hear from them.
when you call Customer care, does automated telephone caller telling you latest update as Pre arrival completed ? or final decision is in progress ?

Alone Dhillon

Mar 18, 2020
Hii friends
I applied endorsement on 14th of January 2020
And
Received endorsement on 4th May 2020
Noc 7511
Long haul truck
And someone know how much time PR file take and how long file number will take after apply

Deep#virk

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi I’ve applied for my work permit from India in the first week of March 2020 along with my family members . I’m done with my biometrics and Medicals and pcc , I’m visa is still under process in New Delhi .. with this underlying situation . I’m unable to know the current status of my application .. is anyone facing the same situation ? I haven’t applied my PR yet .. I was planning to apply once I land in Canada so there won’t be any complications . But with the current situation n my work Permit delay I have no clue as what to do next ? Kindly help !!
Have u submit ur application paper base
And hve u got ur UCI NUMBER

Deep#virk

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hii friends
I applied endorsement on 14th of January 2020
And
Received endorsement on 4th May 2020
Noc 7511
Long haul truck
And someone know how much time PR file take and how long file number will take after apply
Hlo 22
Need to talk plz about aipp
Plz give ur contact details