+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi Guys,

I have couple of questions regarding PCC.
1. I am from India and living in New Zealand from last 6 years. Do I need to submit my both Indian and New Zealand PCC for work permit?
2. My wife gave birth to a child in January so do I need to submit my child's New Zealand PCC as she is only 3 months old?

Thank you
@TheNorms, Please do we need to submit ECA and IELTS for WP?
Yes you will need to submit police certificate for any country where you have lived for 6 months or more. In regards to dependents under the age of 18 police certificate is not required.

No you don’t need to submit ECA,WES for WP just endorsement & PR applications.

Reactions: ManiS 1402

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
@TheNorms, you're too good. Thanks you for your response.

Lastly, how much POF should I demostrate for WP? I plan to show a bank statement of 4000CAD$ as required for PR. My employer said he will also be providing a letter addressed to the consulant stating that the company will cover up for the first three (3) months expenses once I successfully land in Canada Please can that substitute for POF? or Should I go ahead and submit my bank statement of 4000CAD$

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
guys....did anyone read anything about being unemployed before applying for PR.. whether it affects their decision to grant it ? i am talking about being unemployed for 3-5 months max .
I read this on gc.ca:

Applicants do not have to be employed at the time they apply.

Work experience does not need to be continuous to qualify and can be accumulated within the last 3 years. When calculating the period of 12 months of required employment, it cannot include any extended breaks in employment, periods of unemployment, prolonged sick leave or parental leave. However, a reasonable period of vacation time will be counted towards meeting the work experience requirement (for example, a 2-week period of paid vacation leave within a given 52-week period in which the applicant was engaged in qualifying work).

Any periods of self-employment will not be included when calculating the period of qualifying work experience.

Work experience acquired during a period of study is allowed, as long as the work hours did not exceed what they were authorized to do.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada

Lastly, how much POF should I demostrate for WP? I plan to show a bank statement of 4000CAD$ as required for PR. My employer said he will also be providing a letter addressed to the consulant stating that the company will cover up for the first three (3) months expenses once I successfully land in Canada Please can that substitute for POF? or Should I go ahead and submit my bank statement of 4000CAD$
You will be ok to submit your bank statement with the amount needed for your PR application.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
We are happy to confirm we have just done our landing interview at Fredericton visa office. A very nice officer that you could talk with and few simple questions to confirm height and if we had any criminal records and the 4 of us were done within about 20 mins.
4 to 8 week for PR cards to arrive, not advised to leave Canada until they are received as it could cause issues when re.entering Canada. Obviously if an emergency requires travel go ahead but you may need to apply for a visa to re-enter.

We wish you all the best in your journey.

gurwindersg

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi,
I just have question i am in alberta want to apply for aipp
How did you find the designated employer did you go through any immigration laywer?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi,
I just have question i am in alberta want to apply for aipp
How did you find the designated employer did you go through any immigration laywer?
@gurwindersg If you google AIPP endorsed employers list it will give you every employer who is endorsed for each province. You have to do the job hunting. No I done the whole process myself, you don’t need to pay thousands for a immigration lawyer. Quick question why would you want to leave Alberta for the maritimes? haha

sam04

May 7, 2017
Yes you will need to submit police certificate for any country where you have lived for 6 months or more. In regards to dependents under the age of 18 police certificate is not required.

No you don’t need to submit ECA,WES for WP just endorsement & PR applications.
@TheNorms @Frankrobben1

Work permit requirements are going to change from May,2019. You may need all above docs. If your documents not ready then try to apply as early.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/exemption-code-c18.html

Jumwali

Dec 10, 2018
We are happy to confirm we have just done our landing interview at Fredericton visa office. A very nice officer that you could talk with and few simple questions to confirm height and if we had any criminal records and the 4 of us were done within about 20 mins.
4 to 8 week for PR cards to arrive, not advised to leave Canada until they are received as it could cause issues when re.entering Canada. Obviously if an emergency requires travel go ahead but you may need to apply for a visa to re-enter.

We wish you all the best in your journey.
Congratulations on OR
I'm about to send my PR Application form It says that we need to include 2 self addressed mailing labels, has anyone send them?

Bastims

Feb 23, 2019
Please can I always be nominated by a province if I miss an opportunity of a provincial invitation due to incomplete documents. Is it possible for another province to still invite us?

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018
I will like to ask for update by raising the webform,kindly advice on the options to pick .my application is still within the 6 months

1010tr

Mar 23, 2019
Hi Guys
I submitted application but I have a question about the Police clearance certificate.
I totally forgot to submit the Canada PCC but I sent my original country PCC.
Will my application be returned to me or they are going to request later?