+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I received my PPR this morning, with a invitation to attend either Halifax or Fredericton visa office to complete our landing. We are going Friday as I’m currently away working, We will let you know how our landing experience went. I wish you all the best of luck in this journey.

Decision made 05/02/2019 - PPR: 20/03/2019
Nat:
UK/COR: Canada - App Rec: 03/12/2018 - AOR: 28/12/18 - MEP:11/01/19 - IP1: 28/12/18 - IP2: 24/01/2019 - ADR Rec/uploaded: 24/01/2019 - Military service record - Pre arrival letter: 25/01/2019 - Ghost updates: 24/01/19 & 05/02/19 - RPRF: upfront - IELTS: 8.5
Dear Norms,
Many congratulations for PPR , you have been great member on this forum and really help others as much as you can. Keep posted and in touch. Best wishes.

Reactions: TheNorms

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hello everyone in one of my previous posts i posted possible reasons that IRCC may send PR file back. Can all the applicants whose file was returned by some reason post their reasons under this thread as it maybe beneficial to the future applicants.
I have not applied any endorsement yet because my one year experience will be completed in september this year. But i am gathering all the knowledge and have helped 6-7 of my friends in their PR applications to Canada via Express entry, MPNP,AINP.
Thanks

immigrant-2019

Mar 5, 2019
Good afternoon guys. During the first submission I indicated the data of the internal passport. and in the system database the data of the old passport. Since this year, introduced foreign passports. In IMM5650 pointed out the old passports. What passport data needs to be specified when resubmitting?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Good afternoon guys. During the first submission I indicated the data of the internal passport. and in the system database the data of the old passport. Since this year, introduced foreign passports. In IMM5650 pointed out the old passports. What passport data needs to be specified when resubmitting?
You have to enter info of the current valid travel document(passport) and you should explain your case to make everyone understand what you are talking about.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
@Navkhaira If you want to attach your file to gckey first of all you have to revoke access given to the representative by submitting IMM 5476E and canceling your representative via CSE-case specific enquiry. Then after your representative has been removed then you can attach your file to gckey. But each CSE take 7-8 days so you have to be patient.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
@Navkhaira If you want to attach your file to gckey first of all you have to revoke access given to the representative by submitting IMM 5476E and canceling your representative via CSE-case specific enquiry. Then after your representative has been removed then you can attach your file to gckey. But each CSE take 7-8 days so you have to be patient.
@Navkhaira is only looking at sending a CSE for a personal update, they are fully allowed to do this as the applicant.
They do not have to revoke access authority given to the representative. Please be careful what advise you are giving @Connectuae as if they did what you are telling them this will cause the representative whom they are paying problems.

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Last night I received work permit. I logged in and had another ghost update, and a few minutes later it said approved.
I didn't receive an email at any point during the WP process. Has anyone else here not received them regarding your work permit application or approval? I'm hoping there is nothing wrong with my account. IRCC seem to not like sending me emails regarding either of my applications so I would like to know weather or not I am alone in this.
I'm concerned that I might not get the all important PPR email.

Anyway, I can't wait to go back to work & see all my buddies. Happy days! :D

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Thank you @TheNorms for the information.
I tried to do but they need representative number which I don’t have and I believe my representative won’t give me.
@TheNorms I am sorry my mistake on my suggestion to @Navkhaira but it was through this post that i thought the immigration representative is not getting along now which most representatives do
@Navkhaira is only looking at sending a CSE for a personal update, they are fully allowed to do this as the applicant.
They do not have to revoke access authority given to the representative. Please be careful what advise you are giving @Connectuae as if they did what you are telling them this will cause the representative whom they are paying problems.
I am sorry i misread the message. From now on i will only watch the forum as a future applicant. Apologies...

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
@TheNorms I am sorry my mistake on my suggestion to @Navkhaira but it was through this post that i thought the immigration representative is not getting along now which most representatives do

I am sorry i misread the message. From now on i will only watch the forum as a future applicant. Apologies...
@Connectuae no where did I say you are not to comment on this thread anymore? I just said to be careful when giving advise on a subject. I totally appreciate your trying to help others. We are all trying to get through this stressful journey together. No bad feelings.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Last night I received work permit. I logged in and had another ghost update, and a few minutes later it said approved.
I didn't receive an email at any point during the WP process. Has anyone else here not received them regarding your work permit application or approval? I'm hoping there is nothing wrong with my account. IRCC seem to not like sending me emails regarding either of my applications so I would like to know weather or not I am alone in this.
I'm concerned that I might not get the all important PPR email.

Anyway, I can't wait to go back to work & see all my buddies. Happy days! :D
Congratulations @wardea90 so please the WP has finally come through, PR next. It’s really strange why you aren’t getting emails. We added the @cic.gc.ca into our vip list to try to stop anything from them going into spam. I would send a CSE just in case something is wrong as you don’t want to miss a important email.

Reactions: wardea90

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I received my PPR this morning, with a invitation to attend either Halifax or Fredericton visa office to complete our landing. We are going Friday as I’m currently away working, We will let you know how our landing experience went. I wish you all the best of luck in this journey.

Decision made 05/02/2019 - PPR: 20/03/2019
Nat:
UK/COR: Canada - App Rec: 03/12/2018 - AOR: 28/12/18 - MEP:11/01/19 - IP1: 28/12/18 - IP2: 24/01/2019 - ADR Rec/uploaded: 24/01/2019 - Military service record - Pre arrival letter: 25/01/2019 - Ghost updates: 24/01/19 & 05/02/19 - RPRF: upfront - IELTS: 8.5
Congratulations @TheNorms, you've been so helpful on this thread.

Last edited:

ManiS 1402

Nov 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have couple of questions regarding PCC.
1. I am from India and living in New Zealand from last 6 years. Do I need to submit my both Indian and New Zealand PCC for work permit?
2. My wife gave birth to a child in January so do I need to submit my child's New Zealand PCC as she is only 3 months old?

Thank you