+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

Kirankumar99

Sep 7, 2019
Hi sir .I tried to upload all documents but some documents are not available but it is showing * mark .so can u he me how to upload all documents

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
@Guillo Ro

My employer applied for me on August 23 and I am still waiting.

Hoping for the good news to come by this week.

Not sure, why it is taking time for Nova Scotia

Djesbhi

Jun 17, 2019
Hello everyone I received my endorsement approval .. NB update the system and send new I’d and temporary password to u r mail then open and see the process..
hi Dalvir, can you better explain how to get endorsement? I have been waiting since April 2019. province N-B. Thank you

MASWERE

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
How's your application going? how long did you get your endorsement approval from your province? I am going to New brunswick and I am now on the process of getting an approval from the province - my employer told me she submitted one from other candidate and it's already the 10th day but still no updates. How long did you get yours?

Thank you
Hello please help me by telling me how you applied because I have applying but no luck

Peraa

Nov 6, 2019
Hi if you receive job offer through AIPP, can you use it for express entry to get PR? Do you have to go through PNP before directly applying to cic? Or they will only issue TWP first? Can you share your timeline again. Im just confused with AIPP procedure. Will be attending a session of NB for noc 0631. Thanks!

Peraa

Nov 6, 2019
I mean is this aipp job offer that is exempted from lmia valid for express entry, because I have a good crs score, is this job offer valid for winning points or not?????? God bless you :)

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
No it’s not, it won’t give you points and has nothing to do with the express entry system and your crs Score.
With the job offer from an designated employer you’ll be able to apply for a PR / TWP after getting an settlement plan and the endorsement from the Province you’re applying in.

edriscoal

Nov 7, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello All, am from Nigeria. Got my job offer and endorsement from Brunswick within two weeks. I have applied already for work permit like three weeks ago. Mariana, pls what is your timeline so far?
How did you get your job offer, I'm a Nigerian as well,its a week after my application was reviewed & assured of getting an offer. I am yet to get any reply.

edriscoal

Nov 7, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
I applied to a Canadian tailoring company from Nigeria, and after reviewing my application, having sent along my resume, compilation of video clips of me working on a military jacket from start to finish as part of the requirements. I got this mail on 5th Nov, 2019 that reads;

Good day Idris

You convinced me with your video. I do like your attitude and work ethic. Beth is the person who will be working on your papers and you should receive shortly a job offer from us.

It is almost a week, and I haven't receive the job offer. I need advice on this

Freesia Yang

Dec 16, 2019
Hi,

I am applying AIPP.
I just received my endorsement approval letter from NS.
Have been waiting almost for 5 months.
However, can someone help me to figure out some questions?
My endorsement letter address is missing my province and the floor where I live now.
Also, Country of Birth is not correct.( My country is Taiwan, but endorsement letter shows China)

I think Endorsement approval letter can not be modify right?

Last edited: