+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
@Rajesh.rayla Hello, congratulations with your endorsement!
Please read your letter carefully, all the info and contact addresses should be there.
In my case, I had a chance either apply for a Work Permit first(ina local embassy in my home city) or send the application for a PR to Nova Scotia, Sydney.
Thanks, mate. The employer has requested the TWP for me and the endorsement letter does include a referral for TWP as well. Once I have applied for TWP then I believe I need to apply for a PR within 90 days of the application.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
@andchu Hello mate, my employer has now been designated and I have my settlement plan done. They have just applied for provincial endorsement & referral letter from NB. However, as part of my preparation towards gathering documents, I noticed on the Work Permit form that I need a LMIA-exemption number from my employer. I have since requested for this from them. Did you receive this number from your employer when you applied for TWP or you went straight into applying for Permanent Residence? Thanks a lot.
They will provide you with an employment number. It starts with "A" and contains 7 digits.

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please advise how to get a job while overseas and what are the processes?

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

breadgreen

Jun 6, 2016
Pavlodar, Kazakhstan
First of all, thx to all for the information about AIPP it was helpful. But question about how to get a job offer is still on. Maybe i just not attractive for potentional employer cause nobody reply me for my job requests. Anybody, share your experience how did you found an employer who was ready to accept you for AIPP

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018
Hi Lion of Judah,

Thats was indeed very helpful.

How about the job market & for employers hiring staff from overseas? I heard employers dont hire from abroad?

Are there recruiting agencies that we can apply with or just a jobbank?

Thanks
@Haiderzaidi As there is no list of employers designated for this program,you need to go through the Canadian job listings and select employers that feature jobs in your NOC code (i.e. your area of expertise).You then need to write a carefully scripted email to those that matter in the organisation expressing your interest in working for them through AIPP.

You need to target the larger organisations as they are more likely to be designated or willing to apply for designation to get you employed. Job sites you could look at include; jobbank.ca, indeed, careerbeacon among others. I got a job offer before my employer applied for designation.I hope this piece of information helps. Thanks.

Reactions: cherry-Nguyen

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018
First of all, thx to all for the information about AIPP it was helpful. But question about how to get a job offer is still on. Maybe i just not attractive for potentional employer cause nobody reply me for my job requests. Anybody, share your experience how did you found an employer who was ready to accept you for AIPP
@breadgreen Please see my response to@haiderzaidi. Thanks

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018
Please is there anything like "letter of authorization from province" under AIPP?
I believe what you're referring to is the Provincial Endorsement Letter. The employer will have to apply for this for you after you've received the job offer and a settlement plan. Without the Endorsement Letter you CANNOT apply for Temporary Work Permit (TWP) or Permanent Residence (PR) under AIPP.

Belle0725

Mar 6, 2016
Hi, I just want to ask if it is necessary to have ielts and eca ready before applying to a job under aipp?
To all here who received job offer, is all your documents ready and included in your job application?

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018
Hi, I just want to ask if it is necessary to have ielts and eca ready before applying to a job under aipp?
To all here who received job offer, is all your documents ready and included in your job application?
Not necessarily but you need them when you've been offered the job. Some employers do ask for them before going further. If you have them then that's great but the key one most employers ask for is Police Report.