+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Well, I personally see no problems with it. Just keep in mind that you will need TWO copies of each documents: two copies of translations, two copies of police certificates and so on. In theory you will have your WP sooner than PR but still PR as fast as possible. The only thing I am sure about that you will have to notify CIC that you changed your residential address.
Perfect, I got it Sir. Have a good one!

Eva Li

May 26, 2018
New York, NY
Category........
Sep 14 :Job offer
Sept 26:settlement plan
Oct 2: application of endorsement
Oct 31: confirmation of endorsement
November 8 was when i sent my work permit application through regular mail directy to NS -IRCC office as instructed in the confi letter (i did not go to philppines vfs office for this despite the website's instruction because i think its for general WP application and not AIPP). I am now waiting as to when the office will receive it and accepts my application
Thank you for the answer, I now know the time frame, as it happens.

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
@Orlando88 I understand your worry, but your timeline still looks normal. There is no way you can increase the speed of this process. Right now the best option for you is to just be in touch with your employer and ask him if there is any response from CIC him every week or two.

@Lion_of_Judah Reference letters are very important part. As far as I remember for AIPP they ask only for at least 1 year of relevant experience in the last 3 years. I have provided for my past 5 years. That reference letters could be in any form : job contracts, reports from tax agencies, letter from your manager. But they MUST say that your work experience and duties were same as from your NOC, there MUST be a sentence that it was commercial work, full time with hours per week.
I read forums, and couldn’t find anything like my case, and mostly the processing of endorsement was 2-6 weeks, correct me if i am wrong, but in my case it is almost 3 months.

Rayyan0603

Jun 2, 2018
H
I read forums, and couldn’t find anything like my case, and mostly the processing of endorsement was 2-6 weeks, correct me if i am wrong, but in my case it is almost 3 months.
Hi andchu, can u guide me how can I get job offer from employer... Ur answer will be appreciated. Regards

Florin86

Apr 12, 2018
Good news here, got my PR. Sharing timelines:
- mid July 2017, got a job offer;
- late July 2017, sent an endorsement application to New Brunswick authorities;
- mid September 2017, received endorsement conformation;
- late September 2017, applied for work permit in Canadian embassy (Kyiv, Ukraine);
- mid October 2017, received Work Permit (took 3 weeks to process);
- early November 2017, arrived to Canada, New Brunswick;

- early February 2018, on the 3rd attempt my Application for Permanent Residence was accepted by Sydney CiC. (it takes 3-4 weeks for them to actually give you AOR of your application. My first two attempts failed because of very small document incompleteness. So keep in mind that you just need to have ALL documents from the document checklist, even if they make no sense or could be replaced by some other docs, you NEED to STRICTLY FOLLOW THE CHECKLIST.)

- late May 2018, got my positive final decision that results in PR for me and my dependant(s).

That was a stressful process but fortunately it is finally over.
I will follow this topic for some more time to provide answers that are in scope of my awareness of this program and my experience.

Good luck for everyone who are in progress and future candidates.
Congratulations!
Can you tell me, please, if you did your medical exam prior to apply for work permit? I applied for TWP and after a few days they asked me for medical exam, I did my medical exam 2 weeks ago but still no response from them.
Thanks!

andchu

Apr 24, 2018
The answer is yes. In my case medicals were required for TWP. Also somehow CIC re-used my medical results for PR application.
If you have no response it means that everything is fine.
Usually, if something is wrong they would contact you within 2-3 days and ask to remake medicals.

Florin86

Apr 12, 2018
The answer is yes. In my case medicals were required for TWP. Also somehow CIC re-used my medical results for PR application.
Usually, if something is wrong they would contact you within 2-3 days and ask to remake medicals.

Thank you very much for your answer.
I hope everything will be good. It's very stressful to wait...

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018
@andchu Thanks for this as it's very helpful to those of us going through the same programme. I am waiting for my employer to become designated before settlement plan and provincial endorsement can be applied for. It's been 2 and half weeks now since employer applied for designation. I'm hoping this will be sorted any moment from now. In the meantime I'm using this period to gather my documents and your comments are very helpful! Thanks to all on this board/ forum!

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
@andchu Mate, I got my endorsement from NB too. Do I need to apply at the local embassy (New Delhi, India) or do I need to send my application to Nova Scotia? Please advise as you may. Thanks

andchu

Apr 24, 2018
@Rajesh.rayla Hello, congratulations with your endorsement!
Please read your letter carefully, all the info and contact addresses should be there.
In my case, I had a chance either apply for a Work Permit first(ina local embassy in my home city) or send the application for a PR to Nova Scotia, Sydney.

Reactions: Rajesh.rayla

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018
@Rajesh.rayla Hello, congratulations with your endorsement!
Please read your letter carefully, all the info and contact addresses should be there.
In my case, I had a chance either apply for a Work Permit first(ina local embassy in my home city) or send the application for a PR to Nova Scotia, Sydney.
@andchu Hello mate, my employer has now been designated and I have my settlement plan done. They have just applied for provincial endorsement & referral letter from NB. However, as part of my preparation towards gathering documents, I noticed on the Work Permit form that I need a LMIA-exemption number from my employer. I have since requested for this from them. Did you receive this number from your employer when you applied for TWP or you went straight into applying for Permanent Residence? Thanks a lot.