+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

Han.Kor82

May 17, 2018
AIPP is harder than other immigration streams. The number of yearly quarter looks big. But, in reality, they just accept less than 10% of the quarter.

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
AIPP is harder than other immigration streams. The number of yearly quarter looks big. But, in reality, they just accept less than 10% of the quarter.
I think if you have a valid Job offer, then it will not be hard to go through AIP.

olasmiles

Feb 10, 2018
Please has anyone gotten endorsement confirmation from Nova Scotia under AIPP?, if there's, I would like to know the number of weeks (timeline) it took for the endorsement to be confirmed by the province. Thank you

kafle_salina

Sep 5, 2017
Hello I m thinking of immigrating to canada through this programme I will be visiting canada on tourist visa and want to look for jobs when I am there can you tell me how i can contact designated employers.Your response would be appreciated.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
@andchu Hey, mate. Got my job offer from NB, by God's grace. As my IELTS, ECA, POF is ready, I'm planning to apply for a PR and after that I'd apply for a TWP. Is that a good plan?

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018
@andchu Hey, mate. Got my job offer from NB, by God's grace. As my IELTS, ECA, POF is ready, I'm planning to apply for a PR and after that I'd apply for a TWP. Is that a good plan?
I suggest you apply for TWP first and then PR as the whole point of TWP is to get the visa quicker. You can be in Canada with TWP whilst your PR is being processed. All you need to do is make them aware of the changes to your address once you land in Canada. Good Luck

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
I suggest you apply for TWP first and then PR as the whole point of TWP is to get the visa quicker. You can be in Canada with TWP whilst your PR is being processed. All you need to do is make them aware of the changes to your address once you land in Canada. Good Luck
Thanks, mate. Can it be like I apply for a TWP and then even before the TWP is processed, I apply for a PR too, or does it have to start after the TWP has been granted? Does the system allow that? Have a good one!

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks, mate. Can it be like I apply for a TWP and then even before the TWP is processed, I apply for a PR too, or does it have to start after the TWP has been granted? Does the system allow that? Have a good one!
Hi Rajesh, you do not need to wait for TWP to be processed before putting your PR application through. You have 90 days from the date you applied for TWP to apply for PR. If all your documents are ready then please go ahead and apply for both at the same time or a week apart. Thanks.

andchu

Apr 24, 2018
Well, I personally see no problems with it. Just keep in mind that you will need TWO copies of each documents: two copies of translations, two copies of police certificates and so on. In theory you will have your WP sooner than PR but still PR as fast as possible. The only thing I am sure about that you will have to notify CIC that you changed your residential address.

andchu

Apr 24, 2018
Good news here, got my PR. Sharing timelines:
- mid July 2017, got a job offer;
- late July 2017, sent an endorsement application to New Brunswick authorities;
- mid September 2017, received endorsement conformation;
- late September 2017, applied for work permit in Canadian embassy (Kyiv, Ukraine);
- mid October 2017, received Work Permit (took 3 weeks to process);
- early November 2017, arrived to Canada, New Brunswick;

- early February 2018, on the 3rd attempt my Application for Permanent Residence was accepted by Sydney CiC. (it takes 3-4 weeks for them to actually give you AOR of your application. My first two attempts failed because of very small document incompleteness. So keep in mind that you just need to have ALL documents from the document checklist, even if they make no sense or could be replaced by some other docs, you NEED to STRICTLY FOLLOW THE CHECKLIST.)

- late May 2018, got my positive final decision that results in PR for me and my dependant(s).

That was a stressful process but fortunately it is finally over.
I will follow this topic for some more time to provide answers that are in scope of my awareness of this program and my experience.

Good luck for everyone who are in progress and future candidates.

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
- late September 2017, applied for work permit in Canadian embassy (Kyiv, Ukraine);

- early February 2018, on the 3rd attempt my Application for Permanent Residence was accepted by Sydney CiC. (it takes 3-4 weeks for them to actually give you AOR of your application. My first two attempts failed because of very small document incompleteness. So keep in mind that you just need to have ALL documents from the document checklist, even if they make no sense or could be replaced by some other docs, you NEED to STRICTLY FOLLOW THE CHECKLIST.)

- late May 2018, got my positive final decision that results in PR for me and my dependant(s).

I will follow this topic for some more time to provide answers that are in scope of my awareness of this program and my experience.

Hi, congrats, i saw you got job at NB, so do I, am waiting for my endorsement, my employer applied on Mar7, and immigration received on Apr3, and i am waiting still, is this normal? If i’d like to count, i am waiting for almost 3 months from they day employer applied, and almost 2 months from the day they received, TIA

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018

@andchu Congrats and thanks for sharing your timeline as well as giving us some piece of advice!

I have a question for you; when submitting documents on your work experience, the requirements are that you provide letter of reference from your employer, work contract and pay stubs. Did you provide these for all the jobs you had in the past ten years or just your current job? Thanks a lot.

andchu

Apr 24, 2018
@Orlando88 I understand your worry, but your timeline still looks normal. There is no way you can increase the speed of this process. Right now the best option for you is to just be in touch with your employer and ask him if there is any response from CIC him every week or two.

@Lion_of_Judah Reference letters are very important part. As far as I remember for AIPP they ask only for at least 1 year of relevant experience in the last 3 years. I have provided for my past 5 years. That reference letters could be in any form : job contracts, reports from tax agencies, letter from your manager. But they MUST say that your work experience and duties were same as from your NOC, there MUST be a sentence that it was commercial work, full time with hours per week.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Hi Rajesh, you do not need to wait for TWP to be processed before putting your PR application through. You have 90 days from the date you applied for TWP to apply for PR. If all your documents are ready then please go ahead and apply for both at the same time or a week apart. Thanks.
Thank you, pal! This was great to hear. Have a great day!