+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

Papire

Apr 26, 2018
HI
I AM KRISHAN KUMAR . I DOING JOB AS SALES MANAGER IN HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP. I HAVE 12 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD . MY QUESTION IS THIS CAN I GET PR OR TEMPORARY ENTRY IN CANADA FOR JOB WITHOUT IELTS . I WANT TO SETTLED IN CANADA BUT I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW I CAN GET CANADA ENTRY. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE . HOW I GET CANADA VISA . I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED . PLEASE SUGGEST ME RIGHT PATH PLEASE
Same question bro

andchu

Apr 24, 2018
Answering to questions above:
Unfortunately, no. Any employer in Canada should make a couple of preparation steps before hiring an international worker. It involves some paperwork, and without IELTS and your diploma verification by World Education Services (WES) it is simply impossible to apply documents for work visa.

If you plan to move to Canada visit this web site:
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

This is official resource and answers pretty much all questions.

olasmiles

Feb 10, 2018
Please has anyone received endorsement confirmation/letter from Nova Scotia?, if yes, please can you share your timeline (between your job offer letter and endorsement confirmation). Thanks

sand4321

May 8, 2018
Hi Guys,
Back in July 2017, I've got a job offer from a company located at Saint John, New Brunswick. My employer was approved by AIPP program, then we got endorsement in Septmeber 2017, I've got work permit at October 2017, and actually started to work back in November.
IRCC office in Sydney received and accepted my PR application on February 5th, two weeks after I've received conformation with my Application Number.

I was able to link that application to cic.gc account and since then I am checking the progress online. About three weeks ago Review of additional documents section turned to: "We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details." But I have not received neither new messages in account, nor emails or paper mails. I am worried that my application got stuck due to lack of some documents, but there is no way to find out what is missing.

Is there a people, who have applied for PR from Canada by paper application though out Sydney office? What was your experience?
HI! I would like to get in touch with you and learn about settlement plan process. Can you share your contact details or text me on +1 416 559 3862.
Thank You!

sand4321

May 8, 2018
Hi im already in canada with twp since january 18.
My pr is currenly in ip2 stage
Hi Mariana, I am also in the process of AIPP and would like to get in touch to know your experience as so many doubts are floating in my mind. You can share your contact details via call/text me on +416 559 3862. I am also in NB.
Thank You!

andchu

Apr 24, 2018
HI! I would like to get in touch with you and learn about settlement plan process. Can you share your contact details or text me on +1 416 559 3862.
Thank You!
Are you an employer or a candidate? For me personally settlement services made no sense at all. They give you very general information about how to behave in Canadian society and in society in general. You can google some Canadian settlement services organizations for more details. The only thing I am sure about is if you have managed to register on this forum and found information about AIPP, settlement services will not tell you anything new.

sand4321

May 8, 2018
Are you an employer or a candidate? For me personally settlement services made no sense at all. They give you very general information about how to behave in Canadian society and in society in general. You can google some Canadian settlement services organizations for more details. The only thing I am sure about is if you have managed to register on this forum and found information about AIPP, settlement services will not tell you anything new.
Hi, I am a candidate. Same thing happened with me when I saw the settlement plan, very basic information and providing you the links and information which anybody can search online. I was confused and thought settlement plan would be like they'll set up everything for you.

Another thing I want to know what documents were sent along with endorsement application? What I could understand is endorsement application+IMM5650+settlement plan, was there any other document than above mentioned? I am just little worried that I shouldn't make any mistake or send less documents which can slow down the process.
Thank You.

andchu

Apr 24, 2018
In my case it was my employer, who sent the endorsement letter. He asked me for my IELTS, World Education Services education credentials and that is it. Employer itself should be acknowledged by province to participate in AIPP. I am not 100% sure, but I think that is it. In my case endorsement took long enough, about 2 month.
Then after you will receive the conformation (endorsement) you will be able to apply for a temporary work permit or directly PR.

Dec 2, 2016
In my case it was my employer, who sent the endorsement letter. He asked me for my IELTS, World Education Services education credentials and that is it. Employer itself should be acknowledged by province to participate in AIPP. I am not 100% sure, but I think that is it. In my case endorsement took long enough, about 2 month.
Then after you will receive the conformation (endorsement) you will be able to apply for a temporary work permit or directly PR.
Hi @andchu , How much time it took for Lmia Number or Offer of employment number ? Did you get it with Endorsement letter ? Thanks!

andchu

Apr 24, 2018
@khan.sarfaraz0808 My employer has submitted Offer Of Employment and Endorsement Application at the second half of July 2017.I have received endorsement in the mid of September. So for me it took 2 month.

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello,
Could you please suggest how to get a job offer. I have my WES evaluation done and also have my IELTS score. I have applied to a couple of jobs in Canada but most employers say I need to have a PR first. Thanks

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
@khan.sarfaraz0808 My employer has submitted Offer Of Employment and Endorsement Application at the second half of July 2017.I have received endorsement in the mid of September. So for me it took 2 month.
Hello,
Could you please suggest how to get a job offer. I have my WES evaluation done and also have my IELTS score. I have applied to a couple of jobs in Canada but most employers say I need to have a PR first. Thanks

andchu

Apr 24, 2018
Hello,
Hello,
This is true that most employers just can not hire you if you don't have a PR. The reason for this is that employer have to follow very complicated procedure to hire an international worker: it includes long LMIA and Work Permit process.

Your best shot is look for provincial hiring sessions, for example for New Brunswick check information on this official site:
http://livinginnb.ca/

I personally contacted my employer and got a job offer on one of this session.