+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

yoyoyo1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Hi, do you think that upfront medical can speed up the processing time? As my agency do not agree to do upfront medical, they said i need to wait :(
They link my application with their account, so i cannot do anything, just waiting from them. Is there anyone who not do upfront medical but get PR within 1year? Thank you
yes i did same, once i got AOR then i did medicals without request and uploaded it through webform in january, i received copr in april.

N9ice

Jul 29, 2021
yes i did same, once i got AOR then i did medicals without request and uploaded it through webform in january, i received copr in april.
If i cannot link my application with my account, can i raise webform? As my agency do not want to do upfront medical, i am really mad at him now :(

yoyoyo1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
If i cannot link my application with my account, can i raise webform? As my agency do not want to do upfront medical, i am really mad at him now :(
i also hired lawyer he linked my application in his account, till now i raised around 10-12 webforms and got reply from all.

N9ice

Jul 29, 2021
i also hired lawyer he linked my application in his account, till now i raised around 10-12 webforms and got reply from all.
Thank you so much, can you pls help me 1 more question,
I have tried to book medical before, but they ask for IME number, i dont have it. So when you booked medical, did you tell them you wanna do upfront medical? Or what info should i give them?Thank you in advance

yoyoyo1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Thank you so much, can you pls help me 1 more question,
I have tried to book medical before, but they ask for IME number, i dont have it. So when you booked medical, did you tell them you wanna do upfront medical? Or what info should i give them?Thank you in advance
yes tell them you want to do upfront,
and ya
if you are in canada and you completed medical in last 5 year you don't need to do medical, its waived until dec
see this https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

Oky kole

May 17, 2021
Hi can you please tell me what you meant by transcript for ADR?. and what did you send?. Thanks
They asked for my academic transcript for proof of education!! I only submitted my certificate when I applied but I guess they prefer academic transcript. I also was surprised that they asked for it.