+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Kaur21

Jun 14, 2021
Hi, can I ask you how can you apply ? I mean I know its the AIPP but which documents do you need ? And do you know which one is the best province to get PR ? Thanks in andvance Kaur.
Everyone have lots of options these days. Back then i had no option rather then Aipp. I think express entry is fastest way these days you can apply both aipp and express entry. Whichever approved first u can withdraw the other.

Alright243

Nov 14, 2020
Hi all

do you have to have been to Canada before to apply for this program?

also, do you have to have Canadian academic credentials to apply?

thanks much

Liji saji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi, I have a doubt regarding AIPP. I applied for PR under AIPP with 1 Inland dependent from NS. But my Spouse is in Ontario. I am the Principal Applicant for our application. When I asked to one consultant, he told me that it doesn't matter where the spouse is currently living, but the Principal Applicant should be in atlantic province if you are applying for Inland aipp application. I am tensed because my husband is in Ontario and I am in NS. Will it affect my application? Please reply Thank you

Kaur21

Jun 14, 2021
Hi, I have a doubt regarding AIPP. I applied for PR under AIPP with 1 Inland dependent from NS. But my Spouse is in Ontario. I am the Principal Applicant for our application. When I asked to one consultant, he told me that it doesn't matter where the spouse is currently living, but the Principal Applicant should be in atlantic province if you are applying for Inland aipp application. I am tensed because my husband is in Ontario and I am in NS. Will it affect my application? Please reply Thank you
Acc to my consultant, it is important for both of partners to be together, because then it shows the stronger relationship and moreover aipp Was introduced to develop Atlantic provinces so if we are applying in aipp we have to show our interest to live here. And these are some of the doubts on which officer can ask u questions. And your application can get affected. Because they will need ur spouse paystubs and documents too. Because my brother and sister in law applied here to in additional document req they asked for his log bcz he is truck driver, that he is staying here or not.

Liji saji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Acc to my consultant, it is important for both of partners to be together, because then it shows the stronger relationship and moreover aipp Was introduced to develop Atlantic provinces so if we are applying in aipp we have to show our interest to live here. And these are some of the doubts on which officer can ask u questions. And your application can get affected. Because they will need ur spouse paystubs and documents too. Because my brother and sister in law applied here to in additional document req they asked for his log bcz he is truck driver, that he is staying here or not.
K . I moved to here during the covid was high. And he find to get a job here. But he didn't get any job here. So he stayed there.

Liji saji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Does anybody in the situation like Inland application with Inland dependent in other province while the principal applicant in the Atlantic province?

Gurwinder0399

Dec 6, 2020
Hi, I got copr today
Inland Ns noc 4412
Application date- December 16,2020
AR- Jan 18. 2021
AOR- March 3rd, 2021
Medical upfront passed- March 3rd, 2021
ADR ( employment letter, schedule A, Transcript)- July 6 ( they gave me seven days to submit requested documents)
Documents uploaded- July 12, 2021
Ghost update- July 20, 2021
PAL- July 21,2021
Pr confirmation phone call- 3 hrs after PAL
Copr email- 15 minutes after phone call.
I’m so happy!! Goodluck everyone!!
Hi can you please tell me what you meant by transcript for ADR?. and what did you send?. Thanks