+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Makavellie

Jul 18, 2021
I recieved my temporary AOR on July 2 apply by paper , any one know the timeline on when I will receive a permanent application number / second AOR?

Kaur21

Jun 14, 2021
Hi my sisters timeline.

Applied In Oct 2020
AOR feb 2021
Upfront medical done April 6
ADR July 1st
Medical passed july 1
Today we received the PR portal email.

Hoping for everyone who’s reading this get their soon.

Jul 10, 2021
Hi my sisters timeline.

Applied In Oct 2020
AOR feb 2021
ADR July 1st
Medical passed july 1

Hi, can I ask you how can you apply ? I mean I know its the AIPP but which documents do you need ? And do you know which one is the best province to get PR ? Thanks in andvance Kaur.

Daksh11

Jun 13, 2020
Hi my sisters timeline.

Applied In Oct 2020
AOR feb 2021
ADR July 1st
Medical passed july 1

Did you get a medical request?

Alright243

Nov 14, 2020
Hi All I hope you are well. Just want to get opinions on this program. I am from and currently live in the Caribbean. My wife lives in Canada. We had a spousal app in progress before but had to cancel it due to some justifiable reasons. I have been denied TRV twice while sponsorship app was in progress. We are not able to apply for sponsorship at this time. What are the chances of me applying for this program? How did you guys get job offers? You applied directly to an employer?
I just want to be there and work to take care of my family. My wife is currently pregnant and also taking care of our toddler. You can also Message me

Makavellie

Jul 18, 2021
Hi All I hope you are well. Just want to get opinions on this program. I am from and currently live in the Caribbean. My wife lives in Canada. We had a spousal app in progress before but had to cancel it due to some justifiable reasons. I have been denied TRV twice while sponsorship app was in progress. We are not able to apply for sponsorship at this time. What are the chances of me applying for this program? How did you guys get job offers? You applied directly to an employer?
I just want to be there and work to take care of my family. My wife is currently pregnant and also taking care of our toddler. You can also Message me
You can apply directly to a employer that is apart of this program and they will assist if possible

Oky kole

May 17, 2021
Hi, I got copr today
Inland Ns noc 4412
Application date- December 16,2020
AR- Jan 18. 2021
AOR- March 3rd, 2021
Medical upfront passed- March 3rd, 2021
ADR ( employment letter, schedule A, Transcript)- July 6 ( they gave me seven days to submit requested documents)
Documents uploaded- July 12, 2021
Ghost update- July 20, 2021
PAL- July 21,2021
Pr confirmation phone call- 3 hrs after PAL
Copr email- 15 minutes after phone call.
I’m so happy!! Goodluck everyone!!

Reactions: Liji saji