+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Iranveer

Jan 12, 2021
No one is doing help why? are we human?
Hello,
Did you try to call the AIPP employers for each province?? I have attached a link of AIPP designated employers Of Nova Scotia but you can easily find the list of other provinces as well. I would suggest you to look for job postings online and you can check if the employer is Aipp designated. Or if its possible try to call each of them and ask if they are hiring currently. Try get an email for their hiring manager. I hope that would help.Designated_AIP_employers.pdf (novascotiaimmigration.com) Best wishes.

Gu4neet

Feb 16, 2021
The files in Halifax office are taking longer time for processing .... My friends files were in Montreal office and they applied in August 2020 and they already got their COPR
Do you know what was their officer code my file is also in montreal? Please let me know if you get something

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Hello,
Did you try to call the AIPP employers for each province?? I have attached a link of AIPP designated employers Of Nova Scotia but you can easily find the list of other provinces as well. I would suggest you to look for job postings online and you can check if the employer is Aipp designated. Or if its possible try to call each of them and ask if they are hiring currently. Try get an email for their hiring manager. I hope that would help.Designated_AIP_employers.pdf (novascotiaimmigration.com) Best wishes.
Thank you very much brother...Will they respond on our queries?

David.MC

Jun 29, 2021
Hi guys,
My working permit is expiring and I have to apply for my new work permit. I am clear that I have go through this together with my current employer.

However, I do not know how to re-apply work permit for my spouse and study permit for my children. It will be great If anyone knows and let me know how to deal with this case. Thank you very much in advance for your supports.

David

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Good day my people. Please when will IRCC begin processing of outlanders PR applications. I observed that it is only inland applicant that are getting CoPR now.

David.MC

Jun 29, 2021
Hi Flashyyy,

Yes, I just did this last week in fact and it was approved in two days! I didn't submit a new endorsement even though it was expired. I made sure to get a new work permit referral letter and the most important, a new offer of employment number through the employer portal. I also submitted a copy of my current work permit that was about to expire, my credentials (from Philippines, WES and IELTS), digital photo, copy of passport, and reference letter from employer.
Hi rlfraser,

I just wonder where we could submit the renewal for work permit application? How can I submit work permit for my spouse and study permits for my children?

Thanks

Mavismiao

Dec 12, 2020
anyone here got pr card recently from Montreal Office? I mailed photo on May 7 and still waiting… anyone has any idea of time line for producing pr card?Thanks