+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

zoroS

Apr 16, 2021
AR: 9 Dec
Temporary Application Number: 18 Jan
AOR: 22 Feb
Submitted medical on web form: 23 Apr
ADR: 6 July (Schedule A, Employment Reference Letter and Medical Request)
I have two question, first one as I have received medical request even after submitting through wen form, just sending them again through web form is fine? Second one , I applied for AIPP Inland but came back to my home country India end of April and been working from home due to flight ban, do I need to mention that my current address is in India in Schedule A? I would appreciate if someone could answer that

Kaur21

Jun 14, 2021
I have two question, first one as I have received medical request even after submitting through wen form, just sending them again through web form is fine? Second one , I applied for AIPP Inland but came back to my home country India end of April and been working from home due to flight ban, do I need to mention that my current address is in India in Schedule A? I would appreciate if someone could answer that
Hi same happened with me i did upfront medical but still after a month they req the medical and ADR and my consultant submitted it again upon their req. sorry idk about the second question

Zek_ind

Jul 7, 2021
I think you can upload the medical directly on the application. which office reply to you? And what time did they give to respond?

Liji saji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
When your application received ? It's in 2020 December?

Liji saji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Can anyone helps me how to find out the Visa office location where our file is processing.I have applied with dependant Inland NS . NOC C. (Guest Service Agent)
Endorsement applied- Jan 19,2021
endorsement approved - Jan 26
Pr file received by CIO sydney( mail)- March 3;2021
AOR received - March 21;2021
Medical upfront done but nnot showing anything on online account.
NO update yet .......
Do you have any updates?

zoroS

Apr 16, 2021
Hi same happened with me i did upfront medical but still after a month they req the medical and ADR and my consultant submitted it again upon their req. sorry idk about the second question
So did you submit the a form or just submitted e medical through web form?

Liji saji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Can anyone helps me how to find out the Visa office location where our file is processing.I have applied with dependant Inland NS . NOC C. (Guest Service Agent)
Endorsement applied- Jan 19,2021
endorsement approved - Jan 26
Pr file received by CIO sydney( mail)- March 3;2021
AOR received - March 21;2021
Medical upfront done but nnot showing anything on online account.
NO update yet .......
Hi , do you have any updates?

Liji saji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi!! I’m outland under AIPP for NS with 3 dependents. Currently living in USA/ Noc 0601.

Here is my timeline:

*PR submitted: October 30, 2020

*Temporary AOR received: January 14, 2021

*AOR received: February 10, 2021

*Biometric instruction letter: February 11, 2021

*Biometrics done: February 25, 2021

No further information.
Hi, any updates?

Reactions: Tavy2452