+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Does anyone know why it’s taking a lot of time to review ADR? For some applicants the status change in 2 days from uploaded to reviewing. Mine is still uploaded for 2 months

Reactions: Gu4neet

Tavy2452

Jun 21, 2021
Does anyone know why it’s taking a lot of time to review ADR? For some applicants the status change in 2 days from uploaded to reviewing. Mine is still uploaded for 2 months
The files in Halifax office are taking longer time for processing .... My friends files were in Montreal office and they applied in August 2020 and they already got their COPR

Reactions: Gu4neet

Robin13940

Dec 19, 2020
Timeline update/

AR- 25 april 2020

File return (missing sign)- jan 5th 2021

Second AR- 25 feb 2021

AOR and BIL- 17 march 2021

Medical passed: 27 march 2021

Pre-Arrival: 14th june 2021

1st email: 16th june 2021

Portal credentials: 18 june

COPR : 22JUNE

NOC: 6552 (customer service)

NOVA SCOTIA

No ADR requested**

ZoeLuh

Mar 25, 2021
Finally I got an email saying IRCC will give us access to PR confirmation Portal to submit a photo for our PR card.
I applied for PR from the United States April last year and we arrived in Canada last week with work permit. Then, we sent an email to IRCC saying we have just arrived and if there’s any possibility to speed up our process, since we already arrived, which I think it was the reason they processed our application in a such a short time after we landed in Canada.

AR - April 1st
Aor - December 12th
Medical requested - January 18th
Medical passed - February 8th
ADR- January 18th
Second ADR reviewing - April 23rd
PAL - April 24th
Confirmation portal email to gives us access to submit information and photo for Pr card- June 24th

Now we are waiting they send the COPR. Obs: when we were outland, our application was in Sydney, now we entry in Canada and our application was transferred to Montreal, which I believe is where they are processing all applications inside and much faster than Sydney. Hope everyone can get great news!

rollroolroo

Apr 6, 2021
Finally I got an email saying IRCC will give us access to PR confirmation Portal to submit a photo for our PR card.
I applied for PR from the United States April last year and we arrived in Canada last week with work permit. Then, we sent an email to IRCC saying we have just arrived and if there’s any possibility to speed up our process, since we already arrived, which I think it was the reason they processed our application in a such a short time after we landed in Canada.

AR - April 1st
Aor - December 12th
Medical requested - January 18th
Medical passed - February 8th
ADR- January 18th
Second ADR reviewing - April 23rd
PAL - April 24th
Confirmation portal email to gives us access to submit information and photo for Pr card- June 24th

Now we are waiting they send the COPR. Obs: when we were outland, our application was in Sydney, now we entry in Canada and our application was transferred to Montreal, which I believe is where they are processing all applications inside and much faster than Sydney. Hope everyone can get great news!

How did you know you had your documents in Sydney? And when did you leave to canada?

ZoeLuh

Mar 25, 2021
How did you know you had your documents in Sydney? And when did you leave to canada?
The last ADR I sent to the office in Nova Scotia. And as soon as I entry in Canada they sent this confirmation to access the portal to upload my photo for PR Card from Montreal. I arrived a week ago.

rollroolroo

Apr 6, 2021
The last ADR I sent to the office in Nova Scotia. And as soon as I entry in Canada they sent this confirmation to access the portal to upload my photo for PR Card from Montreal. I arrived a week ago.
Wow you are so lucky. congrats!!
Are you single applicant? which country do you liven when you applied?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
This is AIPP and all ppl off coz with job offer...I appreciate if someone advice for good agent / consultant to process AIPP...

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
INLAND NB APPLICATION FOR AIPP's INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE PROGRAM

PR paper application received in Sydney on 6th October 2020
Got AOR on 4th February 2020
Biometrics valid from a previous work permit application
As per application status, I do not require a medical exam
Received Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services 16th June 2021

Anyone else here with similar timeline? Can I expect COPR soon? TIA
You meant AOR on Feb 4th 2021, yes?

They might still ask you for a medical exam if yours was done more than a year ago.

If not, you might get a DM in the next two weeks.

I got our eCOPR 2 months after DM. But other people get theirs within a week of DM.

mandeep85

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Hi!! I’m outland under AIPP for NS with 3 dependents. Currently living in USA/ Noc 0601.

Here is my timeline:

*PR submitted: October 30, 2020

*Temporary AOR received: January 14, 2021

*AOR received: February 10, 2021

*Biometric instruction letter: February 11, 2021

*Biometrics done: February 25, 2021

No further information.
hi im from india after biomatric no update ........