Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
hello
AR-27 august,2020
AOR- first temprary no. start with XEP0000 14jan.2020
AOR - EP0000 email received 25 jan.2020
and biometric demand letter received 26 jan.2020... I am from india and due to covid 19 there is some problem for get biometric appointment. anyone can suggest what to do ? when will it open to get an appointment ?
No expectations in India , try to book if you’re lucky enough you’ll get it
Else plan a trip to UAE and do it there in VFS

AIPP95

Jan 28, 2021
Hello Everyone
Could anyone inform me about the validity of Indian police verification certificate as there is not expiration date available on mine.
Thanks

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hello Everyone
Could anyone inform me about the validity of Indian police verification certificate as there is not expiration date available on mine.
Thanks
The PCC should be with in 3-6month old the day your application package received at ircc

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Can you please answer my inquiry: It’s is true that your new AOR # is the same you got as temporary AOR without the letter X?
Thanks!!
Xep number means officer opened your package and verifying that all required documents are in package or not
If he
Can you please answer my inquiry: It’s is true that your new AOR # is the same you got as temporary AOR without the letter X?
Thanks!!
yes so far I observe its same but doesn’t find any where in writing

Reactions: Johamarcela

Adit raval

Feb 29, 2020
Hello everyone, any AOR for September applicants?
Hey ,I am from India

I had applied on Feb 1 2020 under aipp program at Sydney, Nova Scotia for pr, today it is January, I didn't receive aor yet .it had been soo long I am very worry about it anyone else has happened this situation

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Hey ,I am from India

I had applied on Feb 1 2020 under aipp program at Sydney, Nova Scotia for pr, today it is January, I didn't receive aor yet .it had been soo long I am very worry about it anyone else has happened this situation
That is an extremely long delay in receiving the AOR. Did you check your status in the account? Fee payment confirmed?

aipp

Jan 23, 2021
Hey ,I am from India

did you called ircc ?

sonyguntuka

Aug 10, 2020
Hey ,I am from India

Hello, I applied on 23rd March 2020. My application was said to be lost/missed by the Sydney office but yesterday 27th Jan 2021 I have received AOR. Which means my file has been found. Today 28th Jan 2021 I received BIL.
Call IRCC and ask them to inquire about your file with the Sydney office.
I also raised an ATIP request when they said my file is lost to get proof to re-apply with an explanation letter.

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hello, I applied on 23rd March 2020. My application was said to be lost/missed by the Sydney office but yesterday 27th Jan 2021 I have received AOR. Which means my file has been found. Today 28th Jan 2021 I received BIL.
Call IRCC and ask them to inquire about your file with the Sydney office.
I also raised an ATIP request when they said my file is lost to get proof to re-apply with an explanation letter.
Good Job
Now AITP request won’t give much information since they gave you AOR

Reactions: aipp