+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Hello, I applied on 23rd March 2020. My application was said to be lost/missed by the Sydney office but yesterday 27th Jan 2021 I have received AOR. Which means my file has been found. Today 28th Jan 2021 I received BIL.
Call IRCC and ask them to inquire about your file with the Sydney office.
I also raised an ATIP request when they said my file is lost to get proof to re-apply with an explanation letter.
Congrats! Just curious: is it a paper based application?

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hey ,I am from India

I had applied on Feb 1 2020 under aipp program at Sydney, Nova Scotia for pr, today it is January, I didn't receive aor yet .it had been soo long I am very worry about it anyone else has happened this situation
Hi
Don’t loose any hope submit the webform with attachment of confirmation of postal delivery
Apart from that call IRCC every week and check if they can see something in there system may be a temp file number (XEP)

although i understand your feelings at the moment.. pretty much everybody here in the thread Came across from this position.

take care stay well.

Adit raval

Feb 29, 2020
Hello, I applied on 23rd March 2020. My application was said to be lost/missed by the Sydney office but yesterday 27th Jan 2021 I have received AOR. Which means my file has been found. Today 28th Jan 2021 I received BIL.
I also raised an ATIP request when they said my file is lost to get proof to re-apply with an explanation letter.
Under aipp program did you apply ?? And from where did you apply ??

Adit raval

Feb 29, 2020
Hi
Don’t loose any hope submit the webform with attachment of confirmation of postal delivery
Apart from that call IRCC every week and check if they can see something in there system may be a temp file number (XEP)

although i understand your feelings at the moment.. pretty much everybody here in the thread Came across from this position.

take care stay well.
Yaa !! Thank you soo much !! Did you get your aor ??

Reactions: Flashyyy

AIPPNL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Anyone got a bil recently ? they sent me fees reminder with aor which i paid same day. Its been almost 3 weeks and no bil . Aor jan 6th

mandeep85

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
ur inland or outland