+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I called CIC yesterday, unfortunately there was no clear answer of any of the questions I asked. I told them officially I have already passed the six months this program should take and yet haven't received AOR, he said “there is no time limit any more, just wait”, then I told him if they are gonna give any priority to such cases who passed their time limit, he said” unfortunately we don't have any priority for PR applications right now”...
These news literally crushed me, I just feel this is the end of life! I’m thinking of giving up. I am so tired.
You have been waiting for 6 months, don't give up now.

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I called CIC yesterday, unfortunately there was no clear answer of any of the questions I asked. I told them officially I have already passed the six months this program should take and yet haven't received AOR, he said “there is no time limit any more, just wait”, then I told him if they are gonna give any priority to such cases who passed their time limit, he said” unfortunately we don't have any priority for PR applications right now”...
These news literally crushed me, I just feel this is the end of life! I’m thinking of giving up. I am so tired.
I'm thinking on giving up as well.
They can easily tell us after 6 more months: "your documents expired,you need to apply again..."

Last edited:

rockstar210

Aug 14, 2020
NB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
I got my CoPR yesterday.
Hopefully, everyone who starts the program in 2019 get it before the summer ends.
Congrats, but it would be nice if you can share the timeline which is the purpose of this thread!

KelvinHB

Aug 29, 2020
Hi folks, I have submitted my PR application under high-skilled worker, Atlantic Immigration Pilot program, I’m inland applicant and working in Nova Scotia. During the pandemic, I was getting laidoff till now and do not know when I will be called back to work. Is this affected on my PR application negatively? Anyone has the same situation as mine? The employer is not to fire anyone, just about business level at the moment.

It'sDee

Sep 1, 2020
My PR application was sent on Feb.18 and I asked for an update thru email. According to IRCC, on Aug.3 my application is still waiting to be processed. After a month, I asked for another update and today I received a reply, saying that my application is now in process. All the required documents and information have been received by their office and they are making all the necessary efforts to finalize my application as soon as possible. This gives me hope at least.

simplexxx

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
My PR application was sent on Feb.18 and I asked for an update thru email. According to IRCC, on Aug.3 my application is still waiting to be processed. After a month, I asked for another update and today I received a reply, saying that my application is now in process. All the required documents and information have been received by their office and they are making all the necessary efforts to finalize my application as soon as possible. This gives me hope at least.
Thanks for your update, this really gives me hope. Even though I applied much later than you.
Hopefully, you will get it soon! Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: It'sDee

RANSIMRA

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Is it aipp....or aigp or PNP

RafaelMelo

Nov 28, 2018
Did you get your AOR?

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Did you get your AOR?
I’d say his AOR is on the way to his mail box.. anything new in ur case Rafael? Because in my case I called them again yesterday, and it wasn't good news at all. I told them I only got 6 months left on my work permit, so I hope u can start processing my application very soon, I was told nothing can be done and I have to start renewing my WP as soon as possible.