+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Another thing guys, I forgot to write my name in the back of my picture when I sent my application. Do u think that would cause my application to be sent back to me? I’m literally dying because of thinking and stress. Please, tell me what to do if any body had this issue before

RafaelMelo

Nov 28, 2018
I’d say his AOR is on the way to his mail box.. anything new in ur case Rafael? Because in my case I called them again yesterday, and it wasn't good news at all. I told them I only got 6 months left on my work permit, so I hope u can start processing my application very soon, I was told nothing can be done and I have to start renewing my WP as soon as possible.
Nothing new on my application either, so the AOR is sent my mail and not email?

Reactions: Kushpal83

RafaelMelo

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah it should be sent by mail, unless the changed it back to email after Covid19. I know couple of people got their AOR by mail abd that was in Feb2020
Ok well it is what it is I kind forget a little bit about the PR and will keep doing what I am doing cause I don’t wanna get crazy!

It'sDee

Sep 1, 2020
Did you get your AOR?
I didn't get an AOR but when I asked for an inquiry thru the web form, I got a reply from them that includes my application number. But when I tried to link it, I still wasn't able to. The reply is like: "We have received your application (EP********) and it will be processed according to the date it was received."

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I didn't get an AOR but when I asked for an inquiry thru the web form, I got a reply from them that includes my application number. But when I tried to link it, I still wasn't able to. The reply is like: "We have received your application (EP********) and it will be processed according to the date it was received."
What is your NOC?
And did your endorsement expire?

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
i just completed 6 months on Mar 23, official status says still background check is in progress. But when i called customer service they said my application was approved on Feb 11 itself and no one picked up yet to send COPR. Now due to COVID my application got stuck and Temp work visa is going expire in another two months.

did anyone experience similar issue like thiss ?
Have you got your COPR ?If yes , could you please share your time line?

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I dont see any updates. 14th September will be 6 months from the last AOR issued.
Let's see will they start now?