rockstar210

Aug 14, 2020
NB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Hope we will get positive news soon
Yeah, once we get AOR's it will be assuring that the applications aren't lost and being worked on :D

From what read in this thread there are many others waiting from about January so we will get to hear their experiences which gives us an idea of the timescale.

Jessy__e

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yeah, once we get AOR's it will be assuring that the applications aren't lost and being worked on :D

From what read in this thread there are many others waiting from about January so we will get to hear their experiences which gives us an idea of the timescale.
Hopefully

Spring2020

Feb 29, 2020
My application with AOR from 21 Aug 2019 (Outland-NB). Today is a year for waiting. IRCC informed that my application still in progress. I don't know why my application is so long. Maybe I didn't apply for Work Permit that cause for delay. Have anyone gotten similar situation?

ky_blue

Jul 13, 2020
My application with AOR from 21 Aug 2019 (Outland-NB). Today is a year for waiting. IRCC informed that my application still in progress. I don't know why my application is so long. Maybe I didn't apply for Work Permit that cause for delay. Have anyone gotten similar situation?
If you applied for food or hotel related industries, I think it could be.
I saw a notice in the second half of last year that NB is no longer receiving applications for food and hotel-related industries, and this year, I saw a notice that it is not receiving support from outside NB. Maybe there is long line.

Reactions: Spring2020

Joanna1127

Jun 28, 2020
hi all,
i have received the IRCC’s email that required me to complete the medical surveillance。 but i have not received COPR email。 is there anyone meat the same thing?i have submitted the application in July 2ed 2019. it is has more than 1 year。 i haven't received any result yet。what should i do next?

ky_blue

Jul 13, 2020
hi all,
i have received the IRCC’s email that required me to complete the medical surveillance。 but i have not received COPR email。 is there anyone meat the same thing?i have submitted the application in July 2ed 2019. it is has more than 1 year。 i haven't received any result yet。what should i do next?
After completing the medical check, you will receive COPR. Of course it will take more time.

Joanna1127

Jun 28, 2020
After completing the medical check, you will receive COPR. Of course it will take more time.
thanks replay
that is too bad。the email said i will wait for more than 3 months to get the appointment for the medical surveillance as the COVID19.
SO i have to wait more than 3 or 4 months to get the COPR.
It is really so bad。 i have wait for more than 1 years。and now,I have to go on waiting。。。。。o_O:(no word。。。。

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
thanks replay
that is too bad。the email said i will wait for more than 3 months to get the appointment for the medical surveillance as the COVID19.
SO i have to wait more than 3 or 4 months to get the COPR.
It is really so bad。 i have wait for more than 1 years。and now,I have to go on waiting。。。。。o_O:(no word。。。。
Are you an inland or outland applicant ?

Salman81

Aug 16, 2019
My application was received by Sydney office on 24 June 2019, and Aor on 10th September 2019 and after that nothing happened, waiting, waiting and only waiting

• Sad
Reactions: Vinami

Annie2015

Aug 8, 2020
Same here my application July 2019...still waiting ...I am inland ns......I already gave my rcmp biometrics...but still no ..biometric number in my cic account...can you clarify...thank you

Outlander_Egy

Aug 21, 2020
Application sent and received at CIO-Sydney, NS Apr1 2020 as per the confirmation of delivery of UPS
since then no updates,, and i sent on web form asking them to confirm receiving but all they replied your application is not appearing on our records, should i resend my documents ?

Jessy__e

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Application sent and received at CIO-Sydney, NS Apr1 2020 as per the confirmation of delivery of UPS
since then no updates,, and i sent on web form asking them to confirm receiving but all they replied your application is not appearing on our records, should i resend my documents ?
No, unless you get an AOR meaning they opened your file, your application will keep the same status