+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Jul 30, 2020
Dear applicants,
I am outlander. Can anyone guide me how long does it take to get an endorsement approved letter for NL? And how long to get PR in Covid sitiation?

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Outland. RP application received on August 2019
Biometric October 2019
Medical November 2019
Pre-arrival letter on Feb 2020
Since that date they still doing background check. ‍♂♂♂

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I guess, IRCC stopped taking care of all the outlanders applicants, its so sad. I think we need to work over other things and forget about ircc.

1988MT

Jul 9, 2020
I talked to IRCC last Monday. The agent said there is no solid date for this process and when I asked for a tentative time she said maybe by the end of the year. On the other hand, she said my eligibility is not started yet. I really can't understand how. They are working on my security checks and medical is passed!
To me, eligibility is the first item that they have to go through.
I sent my documents last November and this much delay is not really acceptable.
I'm really frustrated.

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Cant you guys get your employers or your provincial immigration officers or local politicians to put some pressure on them? I cant do that yet because I just submitted my application

1988MT

Jul 9, 2020
Cant you guys get your employers or your provincial immigration officers or local politicians to put some pressure on them? I cant do that yet because I just submitted my application
Not really. This COVID situation is a good excuse for them.

AAE123

Aug 14, 2020
I am inland Applicant and close to you in term of dates and was told that I passed the eligibility requirements and still in security check and background check. They also told me that my file in progress which I do not know what does mean, do you know ?