1988MT

Jul 9, 2020
Endorsement PEI AIPP

PR application

Application received on IRCC: November 25, 2019
AOR received: December 25, 2019
Medical exam request: April 7, 2020
Medical exam passed: June 23, 2020

I called IRCC last Monday to check the status of my application, the agent told me the criminal check is on progress but eligibility and security check are not started yet. The question is how come they check eligibility after criminal check? To me, it should be the first step.
Any advice or related experiences?

Reactions: Drile2020

Optimistic11

Sep 10, 2019
This is written in the refusal letter:
To be eligible to apply for a 1-year employer-specific work permit under the Atlantic
Immigration Pilot Program, the foreign national must submit a paper-based work permit
application to the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton (CPC-E). As you submitted an e-
application, your application is therefore refused.
Hi , I am almost in a same situation like you. My lawyers were about to submit an online application , and I stopped them and asked to do paper based. Narrowly dodged the bullet I guess

I have one question for you , before submitting the paper based application . Employer has to pay the compliance fee in employer portal , right ? It was mentioned in ircc website. Just confirming with you , did you pay that fees ?. In case if our lawyers missed it , I will inform my employer to pay the fees .

(My work permit is not yet applied )

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Your employer has to pay the fees and therefore needs to fill out some Information about the company. He’ll receive a offer of employment number which you’ll need to apply for the wp

Reactions: Optimistic11

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Any of you, who applied for PR under AIPP in Jan/Feb heard anything back from CIC?

Reactions: Scotians19

Runner318

May 30, 2020
We submitted our AIPP work permit application at Dubai VFS on March 4, then the AIPP PR application was sent on June 3 and was received on June 5, until now the only update we have is that the work permit application is still under process by the IRCC.

westlake

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
me, AR January 29th, nothing ! but I sent webform to IRCC, they replied give me a number, but I am not sure that Number is AOR or file Number because I can't use this Number links online …

1988MT

Jul 9, 2020
I just aware of an issue in one of my imm forms which is already submitted to IRCC and I need to modify the information. How can I do that?
Can I send the form again and ask them to replace it with the other one. Please advise.
Appreciate it in advance.

LINYONG

Feb 28, 2018
Singapore
Job Offer........
Yes
Endorsement PEI AIPP

PR application

Application received on IRCC: November 25, 2019
AOR received: December 25, 2019
Medical exam request: April 7, 2020
Medical exam passed: June 23, 2020

I called IRCC last Monday to check the status of my application, the agent told me the criminal check is on progress but eligibility and security check are not started yet. The question is how come they check eligibility after criminal check? To me, it should be the first step.
Any advice or related experiences?
r u outlant or inland applicant?