+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

ARDZ9816

Apr 15, 2020
what is the current status of your application ? does it showing background check is completed ?
It says that they are working on my background check it since November 2019.... I sent my PR application on August 19, 2019. I was supposed to get my PR back in February. I read that pre- arrival invitation is a good sign and that you are good with the eligibility stage, but my application still says they are reviewing my eligibility.

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
It says that they are working on my background check it since November 2019.... I sent my PR application on August 19, 2019. I was supposed to get my PR back in February. I read that pre- arrival invitation is a good sign and that you are good with the eligibility stage, but my application still says they are reviewing my eligibility.
Hi

when did you get pre arrival letter
my timeline is same like you but no pre arrival yet

ARDZ9816

Apr 15, 2020
Why was so much delay
Was there any concerns and have you got your medical done already?
Thanks
I had my medical done before I sent my application. I had to send an email a couple of weeks ago explaining my current situation (my work permit and passport will expire very very soon and I can't leave canada right now) and they told me they were going to try to finalize my application as soon as they could, but this is the only little update I had since November.

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
i just completed 6 months on Mar 23, official status says still background check is in progress. But when i called customer service they said my application was approved on Feb 11 itself and no one picked up yet to send COPR. Now due to COVID my application got stuck and Temp work visa is going expire in another two months.

did anyone experience similar issue like thiss ?
Hello,
I'm in the same situation but outlant, can I have the number you called for the update, please?

ARDZ9816

Apr 15, 2020
Hello,
I'm in the same situation but outlant, can I have the number you called for the update, please?
They are only answering emails. You will have to go to your account and write something in Web form. They take around 5 days to answer you

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
They are only answering emails. You will have to go to your account and write something in Web form. They take around 5 days to answer you
Thank you, I used to use that but they keep telling the same thing "my application is in process etc..."