+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Ukraine20

Mar 3, 2020
So Canada has closed its borders to all foreigners, except American citizens, until further notice because of coronavirus. If I already have a work permit approved, would I be accepted in Canada at this time? Anyone has any idea?
Yes u will but u must self isolate for 2 weeks

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
So Canada has closed its borders to all foreigners, except American citizens, until further notice because of coronavirus. If I already have a work permit approved, would I be accepted in Canada at this time? Anyone has any idea?
Quick and short : No, you won’t be allowed to enter Canada.

“On Monday, March 16, Canada announced it is closing its borders to most people who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Exceptions will be made for immediate family members of Canadians, U.S. citizens, aircrew members, and diplomats.”

Reactions: Seanmagaway

Ceciliange

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Quick and short : No, you won’t be allowed to enter Canada.

“On Monday, March 16, Canada announced it is closing its borders to most people who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Exceptions will be made for immediate family members of Canadians, U.S. citizens, aircrew members, and diplomats.”
My sister is a Canadian citizen... Do you think that would help me then?

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
An appeal!

Dear All,

I understand amidst the current global pandemic situation, we all are stressful about many uncertainities lingering around our application status, cancellation of travel, global economic slow down and other losses . But, please don't forget that the first and foremost is safety of our and our loved ones health. Despite numerous directives on social distancing, avoiding travels from WHO and country level public health agencies, no one is bothered to follow it which has resulted in spreading it to many more countries and now all major countries closing their borders which has further worsen the situation. This virus does spread even in dormant state so we would never know if we are a carrier unless we or those around us show any flu like symptoms and become responsible for jeopardizing our and others health. This is a humble request to please stay calm and isolate yourselves at the comfort of your home until the spread is contained, maintain self hygiene (wash your hands, no purell hand sanitizer is not enough) and keep your environment clean. Have patience and stay hopeful! This shall too pass.

Stay healthy and safe!

Last edited:
Reactions: Seanmagaway

Henry6688

Sep 30, 2019
Hi all,
I have sent my application for PR ( AIPP) to Sydney since 25 December 2019, and received 2nd January 2020, but until now I have not received any information yet (no AOR, no Application number), and I cannot link to GC key account. I am very worried about my application.
Plese help me, what can I do next.
Thank you verry much!

deep1983

Jun 27, 2019
Hi ;
Thank you guys share your timeline with us.( apply this with my girlfriends, common law )
This is my timeline
Received my pr application: July. 27, 2019
AOR: Sep 4.2019
Link my application to online: Sept28 2019
Med Request: Oct04 2019
Med Pass: Nov 1, 2019
Per arrival: Nov19 2019

NO UPDATE UNTIL NOW(Jan 27, 2020)
No request for the document
Background check in-progress
6 months time bar running out 2 days later
Call RICC 2 times,they are telling me still to work on my background check.
Did anyone the same as me.

or anyone wait time like this as well
Hi
Any updates?

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020
How’s everyone?
Our COPR was scheduled
last 16th of March, we’re about leave for a 9:00 appointment but IRCC called us around 8AM that they’ll be rescheduling our confirmation due to covid19 precautions, they’re shutting operations until further notice. They called us today giving a new schedule and will call us again a day prior going to the office. Their operations are limited now.
Inland NS
Stay safe and healthy!