+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Inderjeet waraich

Dec 26, 2018
Yes but I mean you get request for biometric after you payed and then you should make appointment by yourself?
Is this building where you can do biometrics is closed?
Service canada was open but ircc cancelled all biometrics appointments till further notice .did you get your medical request after biometrics letter.

Srini1983

Jan 14, 2019
i just completed 6 months on Mar 23, official status says still background check is in progress. But when i called customer service they said my application was approved on Feb 11 itself and no one picked up yet to send COPR. Now due to COVID my application got stuck and Temp work visa is going expire in another two months.

did anyone experience similar issue like thiss ?

deep1983

Jun 27, 2019
i just completed 6 months on Mar 23, official status says still background check is in progress. But when i called customer service they said my application was approved on Feb 11 itself and no one picked up yet to send COPR. Now due to COVID my application got stuck and Temp work visa is going expire in another two months.

Hi

Same here , called ircc and they said application approved on feb 17 and no one picked it up to send CoPR

Srini1983

Jan 14, 2019
Hi

Same here , called ircc and they said application approved on feb 17 and no one picked it up to send CoPR
did you get pre-arrival? i heard one person who is inland got Pre-arrival. so it is positive sign for us.

did you raise web form, get any update on that ?

mkredy

May 18, 2017

Hi,Do you have any idea someone has to be employed until or PR is approved through aipp and what happens if someone laid off while or is in the process through aipp.

Srini1983

Jan 14, 2019
Hi,Do you have any idea someone has to be employed until or PR is approved through aipp and what happens if someone laid off while or is in the process through aipp.
I think once it is approved, there will not be any discussion about your employer. Person can find another job. it is my opinion. its good to check with IRCC consultant.

ARDZ9816

Apr 15, 2020

did you get pre-arrival? i heard one person who is inland got Pre-arrival. so it is positive sign for us.

did you raise web form, get any update on that ?
Hi, I got my pre-arrival today. I'm inland too and my Temporary work permit will expire soon too. At least I know they are still working in applications!