+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

suresh726

Apr 29, 2019
I hear you on that , we are in the same shoes . It’s very draining emotionally and am still waiting , last update was April 5 .
when did you applied ?
I applied on oct 22
police clearance and medical received on Jan 10
after that no updates......

Macdosis

Apr 20, 2019
when did you applied ?
I applied on oct 22
police clearance and medical received on Jan 10
after that no updates......
Did you get any pre arrival ? Are you inland or Outland ? I applied on Jan 31at 2019 then I got a pre arrival on April 5 th but nothing yet since that

Macdosis

Apr 20, 2019
Im in land and i got pre arrival 2 months back. wr r u?
Yea that’s a wow and stressful too because I feel the same way just waiting , am in Nova Scotia hopefully this month we can hear something but am sure you will hear something since you applied sooner than me. Did the request you for any additional documentation because that takes long as well it can push the application to theee weeks or more

suresh726

Apr 29, 2019
s, i have some correction and they require the certificate from my previous employers, but i provide those in jan

Macdosis

Apr 20, 2019
s, i have some correction and they require the certificate from my previous employers, but i provide those in jan
What kind of certificate did the require if you don’t mind me asking ? Am sure that pushed your application further same with me the asked for proof that my ex and I are legally separated and I provided that but nothing yet . I noticed others trend after pre arrival the get their pr after a month or so . Did you call the contact Center ?

suresh726

Apr 29, 2019
i got my prearrival on dec 18
they are asking in my experience letter to mention my role in my company and working hours

Macdosis

Apr 20, 2019
Wow that’s something new, am sure your file is being processed you will get it soon I just realized so many people apply and the have to go with certain number and application which come in earlier but that’s just me comforting myself . Fingers crossed we can hear something

suresh726

Apr 29, 2019
Wow that’s something new, am sure your file is being processed you will get it soon I just realized so many people apply and the have to go with certain number and application which come in earlier but that’s just me comforting myself . Fingers crossed we can hear something
i hope so

suresh726

Apr 29, 2019
the only thing i am worried is about, it goes beyond the time limit of 6 months

TL_CA

May 2, 2019
Hi this is my situation:
AIPP-international grad stream
Inland Applicant-NL
Currently working in NL holding PGWP

sent application April 5th and IRCC received on April 8, 2019
Until now waiting for AOR
Worried and not sure when I will receive AOR

suresh726

Apr 29, 2019