+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
Select 'Yes' for Co-op and 'No' for the rest.... and tada you'll be able to locate your application. Do let us know how it went.
No luck my friend. I still cannot locate it. I think I have to call IRCC. You applied for the one year specific limât exempt work permit right?

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
No luck my friend. I still cannot locate it. I think I have to call IRCC. You applied for the one year specific limât exempt work permit right?
I hope you're not putting the tracking number in place of application number. They're both separate. Many forum friends were able to connect their applications under IEC category and I suppose the same should work out for you. Yes, I have applied for one year TWP and I was able to track an update in my status two weeks ago such as 'medical passed'. It's Week 5 now and I'm waiting for further update. I must say that the wait game and uncertainty is very stressful. My VO is Abu Dhabi, where is your application being processed?

TL_CA

May 2, 2019
Applied for TwP and IRCC agent says it shows on their system that a application is made. No AOR and Can’t link it either. App received on April 9. Anybody else having an issue
Application was received on April 8, 2019. But up until this point no updates, no AOR

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
I hope you're not putting the tracking number in place of application number. They're both separate. Many forum friends were able to connect their applications under IEC category and I suppose the same should work out for you. Yes, I have applied for one year TWP and I was able to track an update in my status two weeks ago such as 'medical passed'. It's Week 5 now and I'm waiting for further update. I must say that the wait game and uncertainty is very stressful. My VO is Abu Dhabi, where is your application being processed?
No, I am using uci and name and other combinations, not the tracking number. I am an inland applicant. The whole IMM008 with my application, I have filled out goes with the option work permit and extension. I tried IEC but no luck. I also have applied for PR under AISP, no updates for that either. Both applications were received on APRIL 9, 2019. I am more nervous because I am on implied status.

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
Application was received on April 8, 2019. But up until this point no updates, no AOR
Almost same timeline. Don’t worry, looking at this thread earlier this seems normal for aipp applicants to receive aor after a month. Please update us if you get anything.

Reactions: TL_CA

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
No, I am using uci and name and other combinations, not the tracking number. I am an inland applicant. The whole IMM008 with my application, I have filled out goes with the option work permit and extension. I tried IEC but no luck. I also have applied for PR under AISP, no updates for that either. Both applications were received on APRIL 9, 2019. I am more nervous because I am on implied status.
Oh I didn't know that your were an inland applicant. The IEC option for WP works for outland applicants. I don't know what will work in your case. I suppose you'll be able to link your PR application once you receive your AOR.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
When is your work permit expiring...did you applied before expiration. And did you sent the paper application to edmonton...?
As you are inland its better you call ircc

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
When is your work permit expiring...did you applied before expiration. And did you sent the paper application to edmonton...?
As you are inland its better you call ircc
Yeah I did paper application. I applied before expiry. Sent my twp to cpc Edmonton and pr application to Sydney Nova Scotia

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Yeah I did paper application. I applied before expiry. Sent my twp to cpc Edmonton and pr application to Sydney Nova Scotia
Thanks for sharing. When you try to attach wp with mycic try filling one box and press enter then all other unfilled boxes will be red flagged then again fill second box and press enter. Instead of filling all in info on the boxes press enter each time you fill a box eg
Uci enter
Last name enter
Given name enter
Dob enter

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
Thanks for sharing. When you try to attach wp with mycic try filling one box and press enter then all other unfilled boxes will be red flagged then again fill second box and press enter. Instead of filling all in info on the boxes press enter each time you fill a box eg
Uci enter
Last name enter
Given name enter
Dob enter
Thanks! Will that take away my number of uses per day if I do that?

3lckr

May 11, 2019
Applied from Canada.
Application received December 21
AOR received January 22
Request for medicals received February 21
Medicals passed within a week
Since then - not much
Called the Immigration, they say medicals accepted, application in process of elegibility and background evaluation, whatever that means.
Since it's less than 6 months, "be patient"... I am...

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
those that have submitted their applications can I use Bond or treasury bill certificate as POF and do I have to certify my documents

TL_CA

May 2, 2019
Hi this is my situation:
AIPP-international grad stream
Inland Applicant-NL
Currently working in NL holding PGWP

sent application April 5th and IRCC received on April 8, 2019
Until now waiting for AOR
Worried and not sure when I will receive AOR
Received AOR & MED REQUEST TODAY