+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi just want to ask if anyone here has the same situation of my brother. He's applying for PR under AIPP. received a medical request for his wife and son but prior his application we included a letter with Attorney's signature that his wife is not cooperative and doesn't want to go to Canada with him so in short we weren't able to provide the passport details and pictures of wife and son. And now we got a medical request for the wife and son from MVO. Planning to email MVO with the attached letter and sign of lawyer prior the application of his PR. Can you please advice us on what to do? Thank you so much

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi,
I don't think they will block your email. I was thinking to call them on coming Monday but today morning I managed to link my application to my account (I didn't hear anything from them but they received my application on 14th Feb). My current status is "pending registration" which means they just start uploading my application (when I tried yesterday it said no application matching my information). Every morning I tried to link it since they received my application. You can also try to link your application to your account. Hope this helps :)
Hi. Did you received your AOR email?

OCD_gymnest

Oct 22, 2018
Hi OCD, sad to say but your employer should process it with agency in the Philippines as per POLO coz my brother was a cook but the salary is minimum so according to POLO Toronto they can’t justify it to POEA and must undergo an agency. Try to canvas some accredited agencies in Philippines and inform your employer but at the same time process the PR as it will take 4-6months or more according to Mercan. Don’t know how much they will ask though. In my brother’s case will just wait for PPR, praying for it to come soon.
Hello Full of Positivity. Thank you for answering. May I ask is your brother also under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program? Thank you.

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
Hello my husband is a Civil Engineer.
We have already submitted express entry profile.
We are applying for jobs in Canada.
But we will require Lmia.
How can we inform the employers regarding Lmia I mean do we need to mention anything in resume that we would require lmia upon selection or just send resume.

Pl can someone guide.

Thanks

M@rwin

Mar 28, 2019
HI GUYS WE ARE FOR AIPP FROM DUBAI
AOR: 26FEB 2019
MED & BIO: 26 FEB 2019
MED & BIO PASS: 06 MARCH 2019
PRE ARRIVALDOCS RCVD: 06 MARCH 2019
GHOST UPDATE: 25 MARCH 2019
WAITING FOR PPR REQUEST

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
HI GUYS WE ARE FOR AIPP FROM DUBAI
AOR: 26FEB 2019
MED & BIO: 26 FEB 2019
MED & BIO PASS: 06 MARCH 2019
PRE ARRIVALDOCS RCVD: 06 MARCH 2019
GHOST UPDATE: 25 MARCH 2019
WAITING FOR PPR REQUEST
Can you share with visa office your file was

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Hello my husband is a Civil Engineer.
We have already submitted express entry profile.
We are applying for jobs in Canada.
But we will require Lmia.
How can we inform the employers regarding Lmia I mean do we need to mention anything in resume that we would require lmia upon selection or just send resume.

Pl can someone guide.

Thanks
AIPP doesn't require an Express Entry profile or an LMIA.
I told my employer that I was looking for AIPP endorsement in my interview and they said they were interested if I could send the more information. I think generally people have been including it in the cover letter of their application or telling them at interview stage.