Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
AIP-Nova Scotia Outlander Application
Job offer: July, 2022
Endorsement: Nov, 2022
PR Applied: Jan, 2023
AOR: Still pending

Does anybody know how many months it takes these days to receive AOR for an AIP Outlander application?
Has anybody applied PR under AIP as Outlander recently?

I have started to frustrate now... It's a sixth month but still I have not received AOR... I don't know how much time it would take post AOR until COPR.

Please help me understand if somebody is in the same boat...
How long did the endorsement take to be issued from the time the application was submitted?

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Please I need clarification on this, can a family who is a CEO in Canada employ her cousin to work with her in one of the rural designated area for Alberta Rural Renewal Stream (RRS) path way?

i understand that before an employer can hire foreign workers, he must have satisfied that he cannot see a Canadian or PR who applied or can do the job (LMIA) then he can proceed to hire foreign workers if he can demonstrate that.

Now, for RRS, we are exempted from LMIA, yet the employer still demonstrated that he cant get a PR nor a Canadian to do the job before given a foreign applicant endorsement letter.

If applicant applied to the RRS with the job position from her cousin who is a ceo and got nomination, can the person applied for wp and PR?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I need clarification on this, can a family who is a CEO in Canada employ her cousin to work with her in one of the rural designated area for Alberta Rural Renewal Stream (RRS) path way?

i understand that before an employer can hire foreign workers, he must have satisfied that he cannot see a Canadian or PR who applied or can do the job (LMIA) then he can proceed to hire foreign workers if he can demonstrate that.

Now, for RRS, we are exempted from LMIA, yet the employer still demonstrated that he cant get a PR nor a Canadian to do the job before given a foreign applicant endorsement letter.

If applicant applied to the RRS with the job position from her cousin who is a ceo and got nomination, can the person applied for wp and PR?
What does this have to do with AIP?

sai97

Dec 6, 2023
I applied for AIPP on August 15th 2023and haven't received any update yet. It has been 4 months already and I haven't received my endorsement yet am on pgwp and applied under an international graduate AIPP. Any idea what can I do ??. How much time does it take for PEI to give endorsements?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for AIPP on August 15th 2023and haven't received any update yet. It has been 4 months already and I haven't received my endorsement yet am on pgwp and applied under an international graduate AIPP. Any idea what can I do ??. How much time does it take for PEI to give endorsements?
Ask employer to contact government.

ten2dav

Oct 21, 2023
I am also waiting on PEI office of Immigration to send my letter of endorsement, I applied in November 2023, apart from an email asking for me more documents havent heard back from them.