+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
I applied for my endorsement in Pei inlander. I haven't received any update. It's been almost 5 months what to do in this case? They are not even responding to the emails.

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hi, my endorsement took almost 6 months, now I have applied for PR and awaiting AOR for almost 5 months.
I applied for my endorsement in Pei inlander. I haven't received any update. It's been almost 5 months what to do in this case? They are not even responding to the emails.

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
I just want to know if I need to update the address when I move to another place within the same province on my endorsement before applying for permanent residency.

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
any idea if i need to sign the Economic-atlantic program form (IMM5501) with hand or digital signature ?? even the employment form ? digitally signed or hand signed

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whether inland applicants can submit medicals which are more than one year ???

On the IRCC website, they mentioned
In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IMEs) until October 6, 2024.

If you completed an IME within 5 years of submitting your new application, include the IME number (or the unique medical identifier number) from your previous exam in your current application.

You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:
  • You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
whether inland applicants can submit medicals which are more than one year ???

On the IRCC website, they mentioned
In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IMEs) until October 6, 2024.

If you completed an IME within 5 years of submitting your new application, include the IME number (or the unique medical identifier number) from your previous exam in your current application.

You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:
  • You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.
hey did u apply for pr ?

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hi, I gave my biometrics in 2021 for my study permit. Do I still need to pay for biometrics for my PR Application through AIPP

ten2dav

Oct 21, 2023
Anybody who submitted thier PR Application in November or December and have gotten their AOR? How long is the AOR wait under AIP currently?

ten2dav

Oct 21, 2023
I never paid the biometric fee when I submitted my application but I got a request to make the payment and send the reciept via webform...
However on the webform under Type of application/enquiry (required) there is no option for AIP the closest is Permanet Residency (applied online) and under that is Permanet Residency - Express entry (applied online) no other stream...

Anybody faced the same or had to send additional documents through webmail?

Alex_youyou

Feb 28, 2024
hey guys i have applied PR under AIP in NB
I applied PR online on Dec 18
I got AOR and bio request Feb 7
i have done bio in NS Feb 9

what is next step?
and how long does it take usually?
my current work permit will be expired on middle of july. kinda nervous

Last edited: