keanuhrb

Aug 4, 2022
Hi there,
My PR got approved today.
Here is the time line:
Endorsement received(took 3 months): September 15th
Applied for AIP online: September 16th
AOR received: October 4th
ADR: November 10th (Asked for more proof of my work experience and Schedule A, Military/Paramilitary section left black, and also asked me to pay right of permanent resident fee :rolleyes: , which I already paid along with the application fee making it a total of $1365 CAD)
ADR submitted: November 12th
ADR received by office: November 15th
November 24, 2022
You passed the medical exam ( they already told me once that I passed on October 5th, don't know about this, maybe they are starting from the beginning with the additional documents?)
November 24, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
November 25th, 2022: Application got approved (Got the portal confirmation email)

Got it within 2 months:)
Best of luck to you all.
Sir, you are so lucky! Congratulations! Are you inland or outland? Could you please tell me which office processed your application? Halifax or Sydney? Thank you!

Reactions: srth12

Gursh_

Nov 15, 2022
Sir, you are so lucky! Congratulations! Are you inland or outland? Could you please tell me which office processed your application? Halifax or Sydney? Thank you!
I am an inland applicant. Halifax office processed my application and got my confirmation email from Montreal.

Reactions: keanuhrb

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
No, not yet. When did you replied to the first one?
Oh i got it on 24th and replied right away. I've been reading around the forum and saw many people got delay by months already from montreal office and it is also said that they are holding ecopr until january so they count us for new quota next year...

Reactions: Ennoo

Gursh_

Nov 15, 2022
Oh i got it on 24th and replied right away. I've been reading around the forum and saw many people got delay by months already from montreal office and it is also said that they are holding ecopr until january so they count us for new quota next year...
:confused::mad:

keanuhrb

Aug 4, 2022
I am an inland applicant. Halifax office processed my application and got my confirmation email from Montreal.
Thank you! Halifax office is processing my application. I haven't seen any update since last December.... Very frustrated. Have no idea why. Hope to receive portal soon!!!

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Really! That is frustrating. I am waiting for the portal credentials since Nov. 18th. I called but they said I need to wait. They don’t even give you a timeframe.

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey everyone

Is there anyone who applied beginning November or late October ? did you receive the AOR yet?
Based on timelines shared, mostly received their AOR within 3 weeks.
I applied on November 4th inland from NB

Please share your status

Thanks

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Really! That is frustrating. I am waiting for the portal credentials since Nov. 18th. I called but they said I need to wait. They don’t even give you a timeframe.
I hope that rumour is not true. My timeline is following 1 week after yours so hope you get it soon !

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi there,
My PR got approved today.
Here is the time line:
Endorsement received(took 3 months): September 15th
Applied for AIP online: September 16th
AOR received: October 4th
ADR: November 10th (Asked for more proof of my work experience and Schedule A, Military/Paramilitary section left black, and also asked me to pay right of permanent resident fee :rolleyes: , which I already paid along with the application fee making it a total of $1365 CAD)
ADR submitted: November 12th
ADR received by office: November 15th
November 24, 2022
You passed the medical exam ( they already told me once that I passed on October 5th, don't know about this, maybe they are starting from the beginning with the additional documents?)
November 24, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
November 25th, 2022: Application got approved (Got the portal confirmation email)

Got it within 2 months:)
Best of luck to you all.
Your application processed in which location? I submitted my application on 28th August, still stuck in the initial stages.