Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023
No new updates, no bio no medical request. And also I cannot check the status online nor link application.
please give us update once you linked your application. Looks like some AIP applicant having an issue regarding to link there application.

Reactions: AnaCamp

Gursh_

Nov 15, 2022
Hi guys,
Inland applicant from PEI under intermediate skilled(NOC C), here's what has happened so far:

Endorsement received(took 3 months): September 15th
Applied for AIP online: September 16th
AOR received: October 4th
ADR: November 10th (Asked for more proof of my work experience and Schedule A, Military/Paramilitary section left black, and also asked me to pay right of permanent resident fee :rolleyes: , which I already paid along with the application fee making it a total of $1365 CAD)
ADR submitted: November 12th
ADR received by office: November 15th

As of right now, it says, "we are reviewing your eligibility, we have received the additional documents you have sent. No need for an interview, Processing your background check." Since I was not able to link my application with GCkey, I got this information by calling and putting in my details and an automated system gives the status.
I got my AOR from the Central intake office in Sydney but the ADR was sent from the Halifax office, the email was confusing regarding how to submit the additional documents, so i sent a webform for ADR and also replied to the same email. The deadline for my ADR was just 7 days and webform wouldn't have probably reached the processing office in time. The ADR instruction letter was signed SS, which I am guessing is my case officer.
Will update if something happens.

Cheers

Mary_Lyons

Feb 12, 2018
AIPP Outland Application-Online using PR Portal with a consultant based in Canada as my representative.

December 2021-App Submitted
February 2022-AOR, Biometrics fee
March 2022- IRCC additional requirement
May 2022- required docs submitted
June 8, 2022- medical request
June 9, 2022- pre arrival services
June 20, 2022-medical passed
June 22, 2022- PPR

I submitted my passport to VFS July 4, 2022. Received by Canadian Embassy in Manila July 5, 2022. Until now still waiting for the return of my passport. I email and contact the VFS, according to them it is still under process at the Canadian Embassy. My consultant email the IRCC Manila but still no response.Anyone here with the same situation? What else should I do? Any help and advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Hi, Can you recommend your consultant?

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
in how much time employer get designated in new Brunswick for AIP?
my employer had applied for designation in sept 20 , pls help how much time it will take any idea?

Gursh_

Nov 15, 2022
Hi there,
My PR got approved today.
Here is the time line:
ADR: November 10th (Asked for more proof of my work experience and Schedule A, Military/Paramilitary section left black, and also asked me to pay right of permanent resident fee :rolleyes: , which I already paid along with the application fee making it a total of $1365 CAD)
November 24, 2022 You passed the medical exam ( they already told me once that I passed on October 5th, don't know about this, maybe they are starting from the beginning with the additional documents?)
November 24, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
November 25th, 2022: Application got approved (Got the portal confirmation email)

Got it within 2 months:)
Best of luck to you all.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys,
Inland applicant from PEI under intermediate skilled(NOC C), here's what has happened so far:

As of right now, it says, "we are reviewing your eligibility, we have received the additional documents you have sent. No need for an interview, Processing your background check." Since I was not able to link my application with GCkey, I got this information by calling and putting in my details and an automated system gives the status.
I got my AOR from the Central intake office in Sydney but the ADR was sent from the Halifax office, the email was confusing regarding how to submit the additional documents, so i sent a webform for ADR and also replied to the same email. The deadline for my ADR was just 7 days and webform wouldn't have probably reached the processing office in time. The ADR instruction letter was signed SS, which I am guessing is my case officer.
Will update if something happens.

Cheers
are u outlander bro,
pls share ur email id, my employer had applied for designation for AIP
do u knw in how many months employer gets designated

Gursh_

Nov 15, 2022
are u outlander bro,
pls share ur email id, my employer had applied for designation for AIP
do u knw in how many months employer gets designated
Hi brother,
I am an inland applicant.
I don't know how much time that takes, my employer was already designated.