+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

quietwish

Dec 11, 2018
I submitted my WP last Feb 20, my PR app last May 1. Got my WP Visa last Sept 30. My PR app was returned due to missing docs. When I arrived at Canada under WP, I re submitted my PR docs Nov 6(here in NBCanada) and was received by IRCClast Nov 7 and had medical request for my son and wife last Nov 28. Dec 4 they had medicals, and Dec 13 my GCKEY was updated and it was Medical passed. Also on that day, pre-arrival Letter was emailed to me. Now, awaiting for the next step.
It's so clear, thanks for your sharing. I sent my WP app last week, and it shows in processing for a few days, I still can't link my paper application with GCkey

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
It's so clear, thanks for your sharing. I sent my WP app last week, and it shows in processing for a few days, I still can't link my paper application with GCkey
How many days did it take to link your paper application online? Did u get any acknowledgement from them rhta they recieved ur application?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
How many days did it take to link your paper application online? Did u get any acknowledgement from them rhta they recieved ur application?
Yes, for PR application, when I got an email from IRCC that I have a message on my Gckey account, that’s the time also I got my AOR and MR simultaneously from them.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Nope. The Abu Dhabi Immigration just emailed me for my MR. But I was not able to link my WP to my gckey, only my PR application.

quietwish

Dec 11, 2018
Dont worry. Many were not able to link. Just wait for your medical request. They start working on the application it might take some time.
you mean the work permit application? So I will be informed to take medical check after I submit my WP? I hear that the medical check has one year expiry date, so no need to do it during PR process as I submit them at the same time?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
I can see a trend. All those who received their work permit or in process are getting this letter in a week or two of the aor. Has your background check started?
Yes my status in the gckey states that background Check is on process. That was the status of my application when I received my pre-arrival letter from IRCC last week.

Rojman

Nov 15, 2018
NS
Category........
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
Med's Request
17-12-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018 (upfront)
Hi, Just I wanna share my timeline here.

• Applied from : In Canada
  • State : NS
  • Program : Atlantic International Graduate Program (AIGP)
  • Designation: (abt. 7 weeks)
    • Apply - April 27, 2018
    • Approval - Jun 14, 2018
  • Settlement Plan in Isans: Done on Jun 19, 2018 (Person in Canada, should take in-person interview)
  • Endorsement : (abt. 6 weeks)
    • Apply - July 12, 2018 (In-person submission at the NSOI office)
    • Supplement Request – Aug 16, 2018
    • Approval – Aug 21, 2018 (Confirmation Received Aug 24)
  • PR application
    • Application Mail Sending - Sept 06, 2018
    • Mail Received by CIO, Sydney – Sept 07, 2018
    • AOR/ Provided File number – Sept 26, 2018
    • Pre-Arrival Letter – Oct 26, 2018
    • CoPR- Nov 11, 2018
And, FYI, immigrant who already reside in Canada, can get each CIC office to take an interview and apply PR card for AIPP stream.
Don't have to re-enter Canada.

Hope you guys all have good consequence!
Hi,
Thanks for sharing. I have a question, what was your medical exam timelines look like?
Thanks.

Satyan

Dec 29, 2013
My WP application was in Abu Dhabi Visa Office. Took almost 8months. Submitted February, got my WP Visa last Sept 30. Flew to NB last october 28. Sent my PR app Nov 6, med request for my wife and son last Nov 28. Meds done Dec 04, Medical exam passed status on GCKEY last Dec 13, Received pre-arrival Letter last Dec 13 also. Waiting for the next step.
How many years income tax return required for AIPP?

Sendo911

Feb 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need an answer here. On the cic website it says that applicants must complete 1560hrs of work experience in NOC C, if applying under intermediate skilled worker (NOC C) in Atlantic Pilot Program. This means 1560hrs must be completed in Canada, and if you do not complete 1560hrs then you do not get PR?

What is the average time frame? After you land in Canada with TWP, you apply for PR after a month or so. So you get PR in 3-4-6 months? Or you will receive it after a year when you complete 1560hrs?

PLease clarify this to me if I am misunderstanding anything!
Thanks