+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
How long is the wait after medicals are done and passed to CIC? Medicals are some last Dec 04, received medical request last Nov 28. Still waiting for updates.

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Anybody here who got their TWP please share your timeline. How many days it took for them to acknowledge back?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
My WP application was in Abu Dhabi Visa Office. Took almost 8months. Submitted February, got my WP Visa last Sept 30. Flew to NB last october 28. Sent my PR app Nov 6, med request for my wife and son last Nov 28. Meds done Dec 04, Medical exam passed status on GCKEY last Dec 13, Received pre-arrival Letter last Dec 13 also. Waiting for the next step.

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
My WP application was in Abu Dhabi Visa Office. Took almost 8months. Submitted February, got my WP Visa last Sept 30. Flew to NB last october 28. Sent my PR app Nov 6, med request for my wife and son last Nov 28. Meds done Dec 04, Medical exam passed status on GCKEY last Dec 13, Received pre-arrival Letter last Dec 13 also. Waiting for the next step.
May I ask what was ur Noc?

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Do you know if receiving pre-arrival letter means that eligibily is positive?

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi. I was wondering why it took them 8 months to issue WP and why PR submitted only after receiving the WP? Did you sign the acknowledgement letter that after submission of WP, you must apply PR within 90 days? I'm confused cos I thought AIPP issues WP to expedite moving to the province.

quietwish

Dec 11, 2018
Congrts, I saw your post before, finally you got your WP, i wonder why it takes so long time. And Why do you submitted your PR after receiving WP? I just submitted my WP and PR at the same time outside of CA. Seems your FN is fast, because your submitted inland?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
I submitted my WP last Feb 20, my PR app last May 1. Got my WP Visa last Sept 30. My PR app was returned due to missing docs. When I arrived at Canada under WP, I re submitted my PR docs Nov 6(here in NBCanada) and was received by IRCClast Nov 7 and had medical request for my son and wife last Nov 28. Dec 4 they had medicals, and Dec 13 my GCKEY was updated and it was Medical passed. Also on that day, pre-arrival Letter was emailed to me. Now, awaiting for the next step.

Reactions: Catpaws14

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
My WP Visa was issued from Abu Dhabi Visa Office, cause I was currently working in Bahrain before I moved to Canada under WP. I waited for my WP from Abu Dhabi for almost 8months.