Interview: Dec 12th
Outland or inland ?

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
I am an outland applicant.

Sent my PR application on November 25,
Received on November 29,

and from that time I am just hoping for an update.

is it possible to link an application without receiving the AOR...

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019

Sent my PR application
on November 25,
Was received in Sydney on November 29,

Avi19

Nov 20, 2019

Sent my PR application on November 25,
Received on November 29,

Wt is ur noc ?

Axe

Oct 16, 2019
Still waiting for AOR and application number.
Once AOR is received they will send you an application number and should start from alphabet EP. Then only you can link to online. I also applied from outland . So it took me almost 10 months to finalize my paperwork. So all i can tell is to have patience for the mean time.
Thanks

Shail112

Dec 12, 2018
I have applied for PR under AIPP before 3 weeks, but I have not received AOR or any correspondence yet, My application is from Inland.

Shail112

Dec 12, 2018
Once AOR is received they will send you an application number and should start from alphabet EP. Then only you can link to online. I also applied from outland . So it took me almost 10 months to finalize my paperwork. So all i can tell is to have patience for the mean time.
Thanks
I have applied from Inland

Ceciliange

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hello everyone,

I've applied for a Shift Manager position at a restaurant in Truro, Nova Scotia through the AIPP. I sent my application and all documents needed by the end of September 2019. In November, my potential employer heard from them and was told my application was in "a queue" ( a pile, really), waiting to be assigned to an officer. That was the last I heard from the province.

Anyone in a similar situation?

I'm very worried because I learned that New Brunswick is not accepting any applications for jobs in the food and hospitality sectors anymore. I'm scared the same will happen (or is happening) in Nova Scotia. Please share any related information if you have one.

Here's what New Brunswick posted in May 2019:

Notice
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
Accommodation and Food Services Sector, New Brunswick
Effective date: May 31, 2019

Due to the large volume of applications received, please be advised we are currently not accepting any new applications for endorsement under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program for the Accommodation and the Food Services sectors.

New applications for the Accommodation and Food Services sectors will be considered under the New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream or Express Entry for candidates, with a valid work permit, who meet the minimum requirements of the stream.

We invite employers, in the Accommodation and Food Services sectors, who have labour needs, to contact their local provincial employment development office or to complete a Labour Market Impact Assessment application to access the Federal temporary foreign worker program.​