+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Which province are you going to ? the AOR can take a month or even more.
It makes no sense to me that you sent the documents to the employer. Have you paid the Fees for the PR?

Axe

Oct 16, 2019
Hi Axe, did you receive your PPR?
My pre-arrival came on October 29th, and so far nothing.. I know that my file already has a decision, because an officer told me when replying to an old WebForm, but I've been waiting and nothing yet.. It's stressful!
Have you heard any updates ever since?

mari.kmedeiros

May 5, 2019
Have you heard any updates ever since?
Yeah, I actually got my PR already :)

It took them almost a month between pre-arrival and the landing appointment.. pre-arrival on Oct 29, landing appointment on Nov 27.
I called IRCC on Nov 26 because I was getting way too anxious and they told me my app had been approved on Nov 1st, and was in queue to receive the appointment letter. I don't know if the fact that I called triggered the email the next day, but I would recommend you do the same.. it can't hurt and you might figure out if your app was already approved or not, depending on the mood of the person who talks to you!

smjk

Dec 12, 2019
I've already shared my timeline on another thread, but this one is probably more appropriate for it.

Program: International Graduate, inland applicant
Province: NL

Application received (CanadaPost tracking): June 24, 2019;
AoR: July 29, 2019 (linked my application to online account same day);
Request for medicals and RCMP check: August 14, 2019 (Received on August 26);
Medicals passed: September 11, 2019;
Invitation to pre-arrival services: September 26, 2019;
Invitation for an interview: October 21, 2019;
Interview and COPR (St. John's office): October 25, 2019.

Processing time: 4 months and 1 day.

Now I'm just waiting for my card.

Only after my interview on October 25th 'Review of Eligibility' and 'Background Check' got updated on my online account. Also these updates were dated September 25th, a day before I got my invitation to PAS.
Hey congrats first...just a quick question did u graduate from MUN and how long was ur course and did u have a job offer form ur field..thanks

byeya

Dec 10, 2019
need some ideas.

Im filipino. Currently working in Dubai UAE.
im applying for aipp. Already have a job offer. Im on the process of endorsement. Heard that processing time for temporary work permit in UAE takes too much time. My employer needs me by March 2020 in Canada. So Im planning to take few days leave from my work to go back to philippines to submit my application and needs to comeback here since im still under notice period in my company. Can I do that process? Or is it possible to ask someone to submit my applications in philippines so i wont need to go back there.

thank you in advance.

Axe

Oct 16, 2019
Dear experts,

i have few questions to be asked, if someone was in the situation like me. I applied my permanent residency outland and came to Canada by myself leaving my dependent back home. Now the CIC has asked for my passport request along with my spouse, but i am in Canada should i send my passport only in Ottawa? And my spouse will submit through VFS back home will it works or i have to submit together? Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Dear experts,

i have few questions to be asked, if someone was in the situation like me. I applied my permanent residency outland and came to Canada by myself leaving my dependent back home. Now the CIC has asked for my passport request along with my spouse, but i am in Canada should i send my passport only in Ottawa? And my spouse will submit through VFS back home will it works or i have to submit together? Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Hi axe
You have to submit your passport in canada and your dependents need to take passport request letter along with their passports and submit to your home country's vfs centre.
Congratulations for your PR.

Reactions: Axe

Axe

Oct 16, 2019
Hi axe
You have to submit your passport in canada and your dependents need to take passport request letter along with their passports and submit to your home country's vfs centre.
Congratulations for your PR.
Thanks for speedy reply .