• Inland Applicant NS
  • Date Applied: April 20, 2021
  • AOR: November 25, 2021
  • Biometrics: December 29, 2021
  • Spouse Added: January 11, 2022
  • Spouse Medical Completed: January 17th, 2022
  • Spouse Biometrics: January 19th, 2022
  • Spouse PCC Uploaded in March
Got Pre-Arrival Services email today. What will happen from now on? What does this mean?
Latest update:
Review of medical results - June 29, 2022:You passed the medical exam.

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Pre arrival received June 28
Hello everyone
I received the portal email, to which I replied with the information (name, UCI, etc...) immediately. Then I received another very short email (***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.*** ) which I think was just a confirmation of receipt of my reply.
Now. here is my question:
I ALREADY had a portal account when I applied to AIGP. When login there, there is an option of "applying for the PR card". It's a list of documents I need to submit. Should I go ahead with that, or should I wait for an email from IRCC where it confirms that I have to log in to the portal now... Can someone please walk me through the process?

Thanks a lot!

hlbon

Jun 27, 2022
Hello everyone
I received the portal email, to which I replied with the information (name, UCI, etc...) immediately. Then I received another very short email (***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.*** ) which I think was just a confirmation of receipt of my reply.
Now. here is my question:
I ALREADY had a portal account when I applied to AIGP. When login there, there is an option of "applying for the PR card". It's a list of documents I need to submit. Should I go ahead with that, or should I wait for an email from IRCC where it confirms that I have to log in to the portal now... Can someone please walk me through the process?

Thanks a lot!
Congratulations! No need to click on the apply button. Once they’ve proceeded, there will be a new option for “confirmation” in addition to the PR application and PR card application.

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Congratulations! No need to click on the apply button. Once they’ve proceeded, there will be a new option for “confirmation” in addition to the PR application and PR card application.
Thanks! I already clicked on it to see what it is but then I'll wait for the new button then! thanks :)

Arshdeep24

Oct 20, 2021
Can I land in toronto and travel to my copr destination new brunswick as no international flights go there. going through car will be lot cheaper rather than domestic flights. Because I”ll be carrying 50kg weight.

hlbon

Jun 27, 2022
Can I land in toronto and travel to my copr destination new brunswick as no international flights go there. going through car will be lot cheaper rather than domestic flights. Because I”ll be carrying 50kg weight.
Yes, you should do it at your port of entry.

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Thanks, my current profile was updated with a second option today, where I was able to upload my photos... hopefully the card will be issued soon! Thanks for everyone's help!

Spreet

Jul 17, 2022
I wanna apply Aip from india. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get endorsements this time and what will be processing time .

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Finally done with that stressful process:
Outland PR applicant from USA
AOR July 2019
Biometric oct 2019
1st medical Nov 2019
Pre arrival letter Feb 2020
2nd medical Nov 2021
PPR email Jun 2022
PP return with visa an COPR July 2022
Good luck to all of you.

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Finally done with that stressful process:
Outland PR applicant from USA
AOR July 2019
Biometric oct 2019
1st medical Nov 2019
Pre arrival letter Feb 2020
2nd medical Nov 2021
PPR email Jun 2022
PP return with visa an COPR July 2022
Good luck to all of you.
Congrats man....is this for AIPP?

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Hi everyone! Are there any actions required to be taken by me after receiving eCOPR? I was under assumption that I have to wait for my card arrive via mail but I wonder if I have to apply for a PR card on the portal manually?

joGain

Apr 20, 2022
Hi everyone! Are there any actions required to be taken by me after receiving eCOPR? I was under assumption that I have to wait for my card arrive via mail but I wonder if I have to apply for a PR card on the portal manually?
You need to apply for the pr card.
Also, what additional documents did they ask from you?

mayrose01

Oct 7, 2018
AIPP Outland Application-Online using PR Portal with a consultant based in Canada as my representative.

December 2021-App Submitted
February 2022-AOR, Biometrics fee
March 2022- IRCC additional requirement
May 2022- required docs submitted
June 8, 2022- medical request
June 9, 2022- pre arrival services
June 20, 2022-medical passed
June 22, 2022- PPR

I submitted my passport to VFS July 4, 2022. Received by Canadian Embassy in Manila July 5, 2022. Until now still waiting for the return of my passport. I email and contact the VFS, according to them it is still under process at the Canadian Embassy. My consultant email the IRCC Manila but still no response.Anyone here with the same situation? What else should I do? Any help and advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
You need to apply for the pr card.
Also, what additional documents did they ask from you?
Thanks for the reply; but I don't need to apply. I actually was able to find my PR card application using my personal information and now it's linked to my account.