Aug 24, 2021
My timeline so far:

VO: Pretoria, South Africa
AOR: November 2019
1st Medicals: January 2020
2nd Medicals: January 2021
3rd Medicals: January 2022

Patiently awaiting PPR now
Got told because of COVID-19 delays and being forced to do 3rd medicals they will now expedite my application!
Hi Friend, Did u get PPR request or still waiting?

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Pre arrival received June 28
Have you already done your medical and/or biometrics?
Also, did you submit your police certificates before hand?
Hi! I was requested for Medicals on May 2nd. Underwent it on 19th and 31st. On June 20 I passed the medicals! Nothing more since

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
AIPP application - OUTLAND - Paper application

Applied on November 25, 2019 and Got rejected because of not submitting the birth Certificate of the principal applicant.

re-applied on March 6, and received on March 9, 2020 along with Spouse.
Newley born daughter added to the application on October 25, 2020
Daughter added confirmation in April 2021 and additional fees paid on the same day.

March 2021 to 2022
- (NO UPDATES)

File transferred to London Immigration office.

Feb 20, 2022 - Asked for medical for all three family members
Medical passed on Feb 25, 2022.

March 1st, 2022
asked to fill up the whole paper application as online application including the fresh Police Clearence
April 5, 2022, Asked for additional documents.

April 14, 2022 - Background check completed.

May 7, 2022 asked for the Updated employment offer letter from the employer and he provided with in a day with better remuneration.

June 8, received Invitation to Pre Arrival letter
June 9, received COPR
June 15 - Passport Submitted
June 23, file was approved and stamping was done.
June 25, 2022 - Received all three passports to travel to Canada.

ADDITIONAL - we applied for WP and Pr on the same date - Nov 25, 2019. WP was approved and received on Feb 25, 2020 and we could not travel due to Corona. The visa was expired while we were waiting for the PR.

Good luck to all who have been waiting for so long and waiting for their PR to come, it will come soon.

All the process was done by myself and with the help of the people on this forum. This forum CANADAVISA was the biggest information desk at all times throughout the process.

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I was losing hope just before PPR.
You will get it also!
My whole process took 2 years and 4 months.

hlbon

Jun 27, 2022
AIPP (Old AIPP, not the current AIP) application - INLAND- Online using PR Portal

Applied in Nov 2021 and the submission was sent back due to missing some of the documents (birth certificate, ECA, photos)
Applied on Dec 16 2021 with all family members

Mar 3, 2022- Additional Document requested (Schedule A, Police Certificate)
May 12, 2022- Medical Check Approved (Exempted, still valid from the previous application)
June 7, 2022-
received Invitation to Pre Arrival letter, called the IRCC, agent confirmed that background check has been approved, *portal still showing "in process"
**June 14, 2022- According to the IRCC, the portal confirmation email has been sent to my email, but did not received
June 17, 2022- Contacted the IRCC again, agent put a note on the file to resend the portal email. Also emailed the portal team regarding the case.
June 21, 2022- Emailed the portal team again in the morning and received a "confirmation portal" email within an hour, sent information for portal case creation. *Indicated I already have an account on the portal
June 23, 2022- Emailed the "confirmation portal" details for portal case creation again in the morning. *Indicated I already have an account on the portal, received "case created" in an hour for confirmation of status. Immediately updated the photos and confirm status to the PR portal- PR confirmation section.
June 27, 2022- Emailed the portal team with a kind reminder regarding the submission of confirmation details on the PR confirmation portal. Received "eCoPR is available for download from the portal email" within an hour for all applicants.
The IRCC linked profile stayed "in-process" since the recipient of the Pre-arrival letter in June 7. As the eCoPR were available, the status changed to "approved" and all background checked and eligibility changed to passed on the IRCC portal.

Good luck everyone, from time to time you may want to call the IRCC to check with an agent. For instance I really didn't receive the first PR portal confirmation email and had to contact the agent for a note to be marked on the file.

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Pre arrival received June 28
Hello everyone,
I received my Pre-arrival letter moments ago. Hopefully, this means they are processing applications submitted January.

Jul 15, 2021
Nova Scotia
Category........
AINP
  • Inland Applicant NS
  • Date Applied: April 20, 2021
  • AOR: November 25, 2021
  • Biometrics: December 29, 2021
  • Spouse Added: January 11, 2022
  • Spouse Medical Completed: January 17th, 2022
  • Spouse Biometrics: January 19th, 2022
  • Spouse PCC Uploaded in March
Got Pre-Arrival Services email today. What will happen from now on? What does this mean?

hlbon

Jun 27, 2022
When I received the prearrival letter I called IRCC Center, the agent was able to check my folder and told me all background checks have been completed and the final decision will be done soon.
You can call and follow up.

IRCC said they sent a confirmation 7 days after the prearrival letter but I never received it. I had to call after 10 days to find out and ask them to resend…