+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP request

K Dulaj

Aug 26, 2017
Hi. Those are my two friends ATIP requests. So, see these images I high-lighted those lines the visa officer mentioned about a letter. Can you explain what he mentioned.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We can't see the images. You'll have to tell us what they say.

K Dulaj

Aug 26, 2017
We can't see the images. You'll have to tell us what they say.

39 y/o woman destined to college of New Caledonia's English language Training and University Transfer course and a Health Care Assistant Certificate should she successfully complete the English language component,per LOA. The LOA states that the applicant is to ''submit your application to the Health care assistant certificate program'' upon arrival.Estimated cost of first year of studies is approx $12K in tuition plus approx. $10K in living expenses,per LOA. Applicant had declared that her spouse is a ''business person'' in her study permit questionnaire.Prior studies: O-levels and CERTIFICATE OF GENERAL NURSING.Proof of fund is a bank letter Micro Credit and Investment Lanka Ltd.(Not a registered bank) stating fixed deposit of 3.5 million LKR deposited in 2016/01/18. While applicant is only required to provide evidence of ability to pay for first year, officer must be satisfied that ability to pay subsequent years exists. With only a bank letter with balance at a point in time and given that the applicant's main source of funds is her husband, a self-employed business person, I am not satisfied ability to pay subsequent years exist. I am not satisfied that it makes sense to spend large amount of money for English language studies when excellent programs are available locally at fraction of the cost. I am not satisfied that the applicant is not using study permit as means to facilitate entry to Canada rather than for educational advancement; I am not satisfied that proposed studies from part of logical, consistence study path and that the benefits to PA's career prospects outweigh the considerable expenses of undertaking program in Canada. Refused.

20 y/o single male destined to COLLEGE OF NEW CALEDONIA's English Language training and university transfer course and a computer electronic and Technician program should he successfully complete the English language component,per LOA. The LOA states that the applicant is to ''submit your application to the Computer Electronic Technician program'' upon arrival.Estimated cost of first year of studies is approx $12K in tuition plus approx. $10K in living expenses, per LOA. Prior studies: A levels (three fails and one pass) and a diploma in English Language. Proof of fund is a bank letter from Lanka Trust Investment Ltd. (Not registered bank) stating fixed deposited in 2016/06. while applicant is only required provide evidence of ability to pay for first year, officer must be satisfied that ability pay subsequent years exists. With only a bank letter with a balance from an unregistered bank. I am not satisfied ability to pay subsequent years exist. I am not satisfied that it makes sense to spend large amount of money for English language studies when excellent programs are available locally at fraction of the cost. I am not satisfied that the applicant is not using study permit as means to facilitate entry to Canada rather than for educational advancement; I am not satisfied that proposed studies from part of logical, consistence study path and that the benefits to PA's career prospects outweigh the considerable expenses of undertaking program in Canada. Refused.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Generally speaking, applying for a study permit to take an English language program in Canada has a high rate of refusal. CIC doesn't see these people as being genuine students since (as explained in the notes), good English language programs can easily be taken in their home countries. If these individuals need to take English language programs or increase their language scores to be admitted into a college program in Canada, they should do this in their own country and only apply for a study permit to Canada once they have admission to a college program directly.

In both cases CIC also has concerns about proof of funds since the money is held with an unregistered bank. They should change their accounts to a registered bank if possible before they reapply.

K Dulaj

Aug 26, 2017
Yes. Thank you. But I need to know what they state those ATIP shows underline and bold parts. (With only a bank letter......)