Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
I have been ordered ATIP notes about my citizenship and I received this:

Good Day,
Please be advised that file # P-2013-02xxx concerning xxxx, xxxxxxxxx was due on August 6th 2013. Due to the high volume of requests we were not able to process your request within the expected time frame. The information will be sent as soon as possible.

Additional information about our Time frames available on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/time.asp
Regards,
Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l’information et protection des renseignements personnels
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The law allows CIC/ CBSA etc to extend the time they can take to process your ATIP application for operational reasons including resource constraints or excessive requests. CBSA timelines to issue travel records increased the same time last year when RQ regime ramped up and applicants were applying for entries in record numbers...its tapered of somewhat as applicants can give CIC consent to get data from CBSA.

Dejaavu

Aug 17, 2013
I submitted ATIP request on August 27 and got the report last week. I am in Toronto. They missed one entry from last year. The CBSA officer didn't stamp my passport. He only looked at my pr card not even my passport and just stamped the customs declaration form. It was very early in the morning. Luckily I have boarding passes from that trip and an entry stamp by CBP and allowed time in the US of 6 days.