+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP note meaning

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
totally agree . however my travel history is same since i havent left CA after applying for PR

Time only will tell... good luck for all of us

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJGGG said:
totally agree . however my travel history is same since i havent left CA after applying for PR

Time only will tell... good luck for all of us
Have you try to get an ATIP from CBSA ? I sent the request 10 days ago, wondering if everything is correct there, and just want to know who is screwing up everything CIC or CBSA.

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambient2 said:
Have you try to get an ATIP from CBSA ? I sent the request 10 days ago, wondering if everything is correct there, and just want to know who is screwing up everything CIC or CBSA.
i am planning to do so , just allowing some time after test like 60-90 days . i will request both ATIP from cbsa and cic .
my concern is whatever info we collect there is nothing we can do to push applications thru

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
JJGGG said:
i am planning to do so , just allowing some time after test like 60-90 days . i will request both ATIP from cbsa and cic .
my concern is whatever info we collect there is nothing we can do to push applications thru
Yes this is another problem here. They want to get that data by their internal business channels lines only. It seems that in the case with ambient2 CBSA just don't want to reply to the internal request.

Exports

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
what could this mean in ATIP Note?

"November XXXXX FOLDER:XXXXXX NAME: XXXXXXX INFORMATION ON APPLICANT FILE NUMBER: XXXXXXX OFFICE:NEW DELHI RESPONSE: XXXXXXX"

" my office is Scarborough... why it shows New Delhi?" Any Thought on this ?

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
Exports said:
what could this mean in ATIP Note?

"November XXXXX FOLDER:XXXXXX NAME: XXXXXXX INFORMATION ON APPLICANT FILE NUMBER: XXXXXXX OFFICE:NEW DELHI RESPONSE: XXXXXXX"

" my office is Scarborough... why it shows New Delhi?" Any Thought on this ?
Are You Indian?

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
Exports said:
Usually they don't show the results they got from third parties in the ATIP but this is a request for information from your country of origin. Everybody got this queries to their back home country for security reasons and check.
Sometimes a delay occur when there is no answer from the country of origin.

Nothing to worry about this note.

Exports

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Politren said:
Usually they don't show the results they got from third parties in the ATIP but this is a request for information from your country of origin. Everybody got this queries to their back home country for security reasons and check.
Sometimes a delay occur when there is no answer from the country of origin.

Nothing to worry about this note.

Thanks for your response... But it is like the " MPs concerned person requesting " with FILE NUMBER XXXX Office: NEW DELHI RESPONSE: xxxxxx A Message FOLDER xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MY COMMENTS:
NOT SURE IF AT THE TIME OF ENQUIRY FROM MP OFFICE; THERE WAS ENQUIRY PENDING FROM NEW DELHI AND THATS WHY STATES IN THE NOTE GETTING RESPONSE FROM NEW DELHI?

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
Exports said:
Thanks for your response... But it is like the " MPs concerned person requesting " with FILE NUMBER XXXX Office: NEW DELHI RESPONSE: xxxxxx A Message FOLDER xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MY COMMENTS:
NOT SURE IF AT THE TIME OF ENQUIRY FROM MP OFFICE; THERE WAS ENQUIRY PENDING FROM NEW DELHI AND THATS WHY STATES IN THE NOTE GETTING RESPONSE FROM NEW DELHI?
The ATIP in general are not very helpful because the information they show is very limited and barely scratch the tip of the iceberg. Most of the information is coded and concealed at the version which is given to the general public.

In your case at least a response from India is given back to Canada which is a positive sign.